Back to Normal

Y/N's Pov.

*time skip to middle of night*

I couldn't sleep very much last night. I was too busy being concerned with Amy's well being. I must've been making some much noise because Sonic came into my room around 2:40 am.
"Y/N, you okay?" I heard Sonic ask quietly, "Couldn't sleep much either, huh?" I nodded.
"I'm just worried about Amy." I whispered back. Sonic came and sat next to me on the bed before pulling me into an embrace.
"Don't worry Y/N. I've known Amy for a long time and I know that she's strong and always pulls through."
"Yeah, I guess that you're right." I hugged Sonic back. Sonic gave a smile before planting a quick kiss on my cheek, making me blush.
"But you're still my one and only. Always know that, okay?" Sonic told me and I nodded, "'Night Y/N."
"Good night Sonic." I said back as sleep slowly started to overcome me.

*time skip to next morning*

I woke up the next morning to the smell of breakfast. It smelled really tasty. I wondered if it's Sonic. I headed to the kitchen to find Amy in the kitchen making some eggs and bacon.
"Amy!?" I looked at her shocked.
"Oh, morning Y/N." I quickly ran and gave her a hug.
"Please don't ever scare me like that again."
"I know, I'm sorry, but I was just trying to protect my bestie." She returned the hug, "Now, I hope that you don't mind waking everyone else up, do you?"
"Not at all." I ran to wake everyone else up. I went to wake up Tails first, but he was already up and awake, so I went to go wake up Sonic instead. I nearly tripped over him as I entered the room. He seemed to have fallen off the bed and was sleeping on the ground. I giggled at his cute sleeping face.
"Sonic, it's morning."
"Five more minutes..." Sonic mumbled. I rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss on the lips, which got him wide awake immediately.
"Oh, Y/N! Sorry, I thought that you were Amy." Sonic said nervously, before kissing me back.
"Actually, Amy's feeling much better today apparently. She's already making breakfast for us all."
"That's a relief."
"Now, come on sleepy-head," I threw a pillow at Sonic, "Time to get up."
"Alright, alright. I'm going, I'm going." Sonic stood up and started to make his bed. I smiled and ran back into the kitchen where Amy was already done cooking.
"That was fast." I told her.
"You guys were all asleep for some time actually." Amy chuckled, which made me too. Sonic and Tails came down to eat breakfast a minute later.
The rest of the day was spent with the gang showing me around Mobius. And of course, Sonic came just to make sure that I was safe this time. I giggled every time he got protective of me over nothing. But during the whole day, my stomach was feeling some what odd for some reason. I wondered why...