Good and Bad News: Part 1

I didn't know what pic to use since this is a chapter about you, so I just used a cute pic of Sonic and Fennekin. ^_^
________________________________________________________
Y/N's Pov.

Once I packed up my backpack, I quickly rushed off to school, stopping at F/N's house once again. Together, we both came to class a second before the bell rang, and sighed in relief. The rest of the day was pretty normal.

*time skip to after school*

The bell rang, dismissing us from class for the day. F/N and I packed our backpacks and started heading to our houses. We had a somewhat... strange conversation.
"So Y/N, wanna come over later?"
"Not today, sorry F/N. I... got a lot of math homework to do today." I lied. F/N gave me their "are you serious?" face.
"Y/N, we've been friends for a long time. Don't you think that by now, I could tell if you're lying or not?"
"Well... I..."
"Come on, tell me the truth. For the past two months, you've been more busy with... something that we haven't spent as much time together as we used to."
"I just... well you see..."
"Don't worry, I'm not mad with you. It's definitely a boy, isn't it?" F/N teased.
"What... no. They're no boys involved." I turned my head away, blushing.
"You're blushing." F/N pointed out, "So when can I meet him?"
"Meet him?!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah, I mean, you're clearly smitten with him, so I just want to make sure that he knows that if he ever hurts you, he'll be hearing from me." F/N jumped in a fighting position.
"Um... don't worry. I don't think that he'll ever do that." I sweat dropped.
"If you say so." F/N stopped walking since we reached their house, "But if he does, call me and I'll pound him for you. Bye!"
"Bye..." I waved before walking on to my house. When I got to my house, I saw my parents packing several bags.
"Hi mom, hi dad. What's going on?" I asked.
"Hello sweetie. Guess what, we have big news." Mom replied.
"Really, what is it?" I questioned, anxious.
"We're moving." Dad answered. Right when he said that, it felt like my heart stopped beating.
"What?" I asked, making sure that I heard him right.
"Look Y/N," Mom started, "We know that you really like this school and all your friends, but your dad found a better job in F/A/C (far away country), so we thought that it would be better for us to all move there."
"But... I..." I didn't have anything to say. I just stared at them both in shock.
"Don't worry, Y/N. You'll make plenty of new friends there too. And I heard that the school's there are great too." Dad said.
"But I don't want to move!" I exclaimed, both upset and angry.
"Please don't be angry, Y/N. Besides, we still have three days here, so you can still say goodbye to all of your friends." Mom tried to coax me.
"I... but... GRRRRR!!" I growled, before heading up to my room, slamming my door in the process (damn reader. O_o you scary! XD ).
"I hope that she's not too mad with us." Dad hoped.
I was very angry with my parents. They tell me this three days before we're leaving?! I needed something to calm my anger, so I screamed into my pillow. After a few seconds, my rage had calmed, but the sadness remained. I was upset that I had to leave F/N and all my other friends at school, but I was really sad that I had to leave Sonic too. I felt several tears go down my cheek, but I wiped them away. How was I going to tell him?