Chapter 1

"Beaux!! Come get breakfast!" My mom screamed loudly from downstairs. I ran my fingers through my fluffy gold hair, all whilst staring at the mirror into my jade eyes.

"Coming! Just have to grab my backpack!" I yelled back to her certain she heard. In return I received a loud sigh. I quickly shut my tv off, it was playing a random song called beauty or something. I then grabbed my dark purple backpack and slammed my door as I left. My mother was standing at the bottom of the stairs with a exasperated expression on her face. I kissed her cheek and spun around her.

"Good morning mama." I said as I sat down at the table for my early morning meal. I heard trudging and immediately knew Zander was joining us for breakfast. I smiled, he almost never talks to us.

"Twin!! I love you!" I yelled hopping out of my chair to hug my adorable brother. He just stood there as I squeezed him. I let go after awhile letting him go to the table. Following after him I slid back into my chair.

"So why'd ya decide to eat with us?" I garbled through a bite of my cereal. He looked at me through his black hair, he got it from dad while I got mine from mom, and shrugged. I smiled once again, finishing the last of the milk and getting up.

"Mama where'd you put the car keys? I'm driving us to school today." I said readjusting my backpack. Though readjusting was just me slinging it over one of my shoulders. She threw the large keychain over to me and said, "Have a good day."

"You coming Zander? We're gonna be late if we don't leave soon." He sighed and got up grabbing his slightly off white bag, the same way I had mine.

"Sure Beaux, just be a bit quieter I have a headache." I nodded and left the front door open so he could follow. When we were both in the car and the doors were closed I headed in the direction of school. I knew Zander disliked school but I didn't know why. We were both athletic {more him than me}, tall, and not to mention hot. So, why wouldn't he just make lots of friends to spend the day with? Like me. We've only been here two weeks and I'm already the most popular male in the school. Sometimes I forget just how awesome I am. This will forever remind me of that fact.

"Zander are you gonna ride home with me too? You should definitely take the ride. I think it might rain, and if you get wet you might get sick." He nodded and it was all I could do to not let out a victory WOOP. I never get to spend time with him 'cause he's usually busy with random things and people. I know it's a hard life. I giggled at my own thought. Nothing about my life was hard, I was a main character. And everyone else was just my supporting cast.

------
Ok, riddle me this, do you guys like it? I started this because I've been wanting to do a short story for sometime now and I'm super excited! Anyways have a goodnight. ^-^

~Blood-Fawn