Chapter 4

Once I got away from the antihero named Nik, I made my way to my car. Zander was leaning on the door and next to him stood Axel. Wow she's so pretty. Anyways....

We all got into the car. I was driving and Axel got shotgun, Zander was just sprawled across the whole backseat. I was a little bit confused as to why Axel was coming over to our house but hey...

"Mama! We're all gonna hang out in my room okay?" I yelled loudly. Zander had already walked Axel up to his room. I wanted to hurry up there too, but I had to tell mom where we were. She was working on a vintage car of some sort. I don't remember those things.

"Fine just be done in a couple hours! You're gonna make dinner if there is going to be a guest." I nodded as a reply even though she couldn't see me. My trip up the stairs was less than successful. I fell a total of seven times and ran into a door. Stairs and doors just hate me ok?

The door that hit me was opened by none other than Axel. A blush spread across my face before I could stop it. I mean there's not anything to be embarrassed by right? I'm awesome and cute. Yea I bet Axel already has a crush on me. That thought caused the blush to darken. I was glad the door was there because Axel was entering a room. If it wasn't she would have seen this odd moment. Wait I care what she thinks and blush around her... Do I like Axel?

In a daze I opened the door to Zander's room and sat on his purple carpet. I quickly snapped back to reality as I could hear Zander and Axel talking. Gosh, why are they leaving me out? Nah their not doing that, they just didn't hear me come in.

"Hey guys! What're we doing?" I said loudly planting myself in the middle of the two. They both turned towards me. I may have been a little too focused on joining the conversation, because I totally missed the look of disappointment on Axel's face and anger on Zander's.

"So how'd you two meet?" I said once their attention was directed towards me. Axel smiled brightly which made my crush a bit more noticeable, to me at least.

"We had detention together!" She said excitedly. The fact she said it almost covered up the words she was saying. I gasp about twenty seconds later.

"Zander! You had detention? When?" I said turning to face my sibling. His face immediately became smug.

"Yea I'm the 'warden' I guess. But it's only because I'm the student council vice-president." What? Why did he not tell me? How come I didn't try out for student council? I smiled to cover up my confusion.

"That's great! Are there any more positions in the student council open?" That's right. If I get a position as well then it'll make more sense.

"I can ask but I don't completely know." I nodded and moved on to the next discussion. Something about video games. My mind drifted off when we decided to play a fighting thing on Zander's X-box.

I can't wait! If I do this I'll get to see Zander even more and Axel may just start liking me back. I mean I am awesome.

---------------

So? Was it entertaining? No? Ok. I have a question, what are your thoughts on Beaux and the rest of them? Well I'll update soon farewell

~Blood-Fawn