Chapter 3

A/N: This is kinda what I think Zander looks like love y'all.

The last bell of the day rang and we were released. It was 4:30, the school lasts longer than usual because it's privately owned and they want us to 'succeed'. I don't really understand why another hour and a half prepares us for life more.

I was almost out of the huge school building when I saw something unexpected. A boy a bit taller than me was surrounded by three lacrosse players. It seemed like a fight but the boy wasn't doing anything, just looking nervous and scared. Oh, even a place like this has bullies.

I walked up to the group of people and set a hand on the shortest persons shoulder. It just happened to be Terri Jacks, the strongest fighter in the school. I mean yea, he was intimidating but if I got into a fight Zander would have my back. He has ten years of some kind of fighting, I never can remember, under his belt. We'd win for sure.

"So~ what's going on here gentlemen?" I said sickeningly sweetly. I saw Josh Becks swallow nervously. Ah they were aware of my connections. That'll make this even smoother.

"We're teaching this freak a lesson." The last guy, named Matt, said.

"What'd he do? Steal your boyfriend?" I laughed at the murderous glare I received in response.

"No. He's gay. That's why." Terri replied, prying my lightly gripping hand off his shoulder.

I raised an eyebrow as I continued my interrigation. Get it? No, ok. "Whys that a reason to terrorize the poor thing?" I said it in a motherly tone. Trying to piss them off even more. What? It's fun.

"It's unnatural. You get it right? Guys are supposed to like girls. I mean you do right?" Josh said as a sweat drop fell  from his hairline.

"Yes I do," the guy's, I didn't know his name, face fell after hearing this. Almost as if he lost all hope. "But I also like guys. Wanna beat me up instead?" Terri's face brightened at the prospect of hurting me then fell realizing he had just been put on the bad side of the most liked, and well known guy in the school. Me.

"That's what I thought. Get the fuck out of my sight." I said lowly. They left slowly unsure if they should be scared or not. I guess I'm not that intimidating. Well I am hot soooo... I don't need to be scary.

"So, what's your name?" I said looking into the guy's eyes. They were grayish blue. His frightened look disappeared, almost as if it had been fake from the start.

"Nik Garrison." He smirked and I almost gasped. This guy might just be a main character from another novel. Shit. Why did I save him? No stop heroes don't think like that.

"Hello Nik, I'm Beaux." I said offering a hand to him even though I felt threatened.

"I know." I'm so fucking screwed.

--------------

Ok so I really like Beaux. He's really adorable and he totally adores his family. Axel and Nik are kinda exciting as well. Then there's Zander, ugh. Anyway I'll try and update soon! Bye.

~Blood-Fawn