Chapter 6

A/N: Picture is Beaux in his glasses! Isn't he adorable?

"Wha?" I questioned as I sat up in the nurses bed. I looked to the window, the sun was setting. I swung my legs over the side of the bed noticing no one was here. I looked down and got to my feet slowly. Woah, I feel like crap. I left the small room, it smelt like antiseptic, quickly.

I walked out of the school and towards my car. Within twenty minutes I was trudging into my home towards Zander's room, planning to tell him where I had been. Once I reached his door I lifted up my hand getting ready to knock. Giggles coming from his open door stopped me. Oh, someone was in there with him. Who? Well no one likes a peeping tom, I thought as I walked to my room.

Once my bare feet were rested on my off white carpet I let my mind wander. So.. Zander has a girlfriend? Wow. How did I not know. He was distant, moody, and he was suddenly nicer to strangers. All signs point to a partner of some kind. Ugh! Who is it? Not important. Why didn't he tell me? Important. I pondered this topic endlessly. Did he think I wouldn't approve? 'Cause if that was it he still should've told me! Uhhhhhhh I'm going to take a bath.

I pulled my self off the carpet and into the bathroom. I saw a towel laying on the light blue tiles. Eww it was slightly damp... Oh god!!! Was that why I heard giggles?? No, no. Gosh Beaux, you and your overactive imagination.

As I pulled off my dirty clothes I became painfully aware of new bruises forming. I turned on the water but instead of getting in directly after, I looked to the vanity mirror. My jade eyes were either ringed with blackish blue or they had huge sleep bags underneath them.

Either way they were definitely unattractive. I had planned to check more of my body but I changed my mind after seeing my face. Best left for the morning.

I climbed into the warm water and shut the faucet off. I didn't need that much water. Okay let's just rest for a bit. Get my brother and wounds out of my mind. Cool.

Shit with eyes like these I probably shouldn't wear contacts. I pulled the contacts out quickly, sighing when I was done. I guess I have to wear my glasses tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow. I need to talk to Zander about his 'friend'. Hey... now I need a partner as well just to be even right? Plus I can't let my brother outshine me.

Okay goals for tomorrow;
Talk to Zander.
Find out who brought me to the nurse.
Ask out Axel.

The last is the most important. I'm actually a bit nervous, but it's not like she'll reject me 'cause I'm awesome. This'll be a cinch.

---------

Sorry for not updating quick enough! What'll Axel say? What'll Zander say? Who helped our dear mc? Find out next chapter! Love Y'all!

~Blood~Fawn