Chapter 1

Liliana's POV:

I remember that night clearly.

Joshua had decided to drag me out of the house. He wasn't acting normal and I didn't question it. He kinda smelt bad. I got to say I did have a crush on him and my parents really liked him. Anyways, Joshua wreaked of an unknown substance I didn't know what it was at the time. He took me to his house, it was quiet and it gave me chills. Joshua turned me around and kissed me, full on tounge and everything. I could taste what ever was on his tounge. I was in shock, but that didn't stop Joshua. He stripped me of my clothes and got rid of his.

"Joshua no!!" I yelled, knowing it wasn't going to help.

"Shh Liliana it will all be over soon." he said placing his hands everywhere.

He then basically raped me, but my parents just thought it was something that Joshua and I would have gone through when we were older. They were carefree of what I did, they never told Joshua's Family or Joshua. He left 4 week later to South Korea.

Flashback over

I still never talked to Joshua or told his family about the baby being his. I always lied saing it was my baby cousin.

My mother and father were sending me off to a friend of their's house in South Korea. I'm kind of scared because what do I do if I see Joshua. I have tp take Jayeona with me too, so I won't be entirely lonely with my parents friend.

"Lily!!" my mother yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes mom??" I asked holding Jayeona's hand as I walked her down the stairs.

"Father and I will be gone for about a little over a year and we are going to let you stay at our friends house in South Korea." She said picking up Jayeona.

"Why can't I stay here in the house?" I asked.

"You're only 16! Underaged! You aren't really trustworthy in the house with you and Jayeona." She said walking towards the kitchen.

"So I'm guessing this is by force, when do I leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning so vetter get packing." She said giving Jayeona her food.

Sighing, I went upstairs.

^^^^^^^
I KNOW JOSHUA WOULD NEVER DO THIS IN HIS LIFE SO PLEASE THIS IS JUST A FAN FIC. TBH I LITERALLY JUST THOUGHT IF THIS AT RANDOM LOL. ANYWAYS I JOPED U LIKE IT!!