Chapter 7

Joshua's POV:

Jayeona sat in my lap laughing with the boys as they goofed around. Liliana walked in putting a grilled cheese for Jayeona in front of her. It was cutely cut into four perfect triangles with the crust cut off.

"Thank You mommy!" She said as she shoved a piece in her mouth.

"Aigoo, what did grandma say?" Liliana said.

"No talkng with your mouth full." Jayeona said taking another bite.

Liliana giggled and went back into the kitchen. Jayeona turned towards me and shoved a little, small piece into my mouth. I looked at her as she slipped into a fit of giggles. I laughed with her gaining the attention of the other members. Slowly we stopped laughing and she continued to eat.

"Daebak you took this?" Dino asked Vernon as they looked at Vernon's phone.

"Yeah. They look really cute together." He said.

"What you kids talking about?" Jeonghan said coming into the room.

They looked at the photos on the phone, occasionally saying 'Awe' and 'Cute'.

"Oppas can I see??" Jayeona asked doing aygeo(agyeo?).

Jeonghan handed her the phone. I looked at the photo and it was of Jayeona and I when we are laughing. Jayeona got up and ran to Liliana with the phone still.

"Mommy look at the photo Vernon Oppa took!!" She said.

"Cute. Now can you give oppa his phone back and tell the boys in the showers food is ready." Liliana said disappearing from her spot to get on Jayeona's level.

"Yes ma'am!!" Jayeona said in english running to the bathroom.

"OPPA'S FOODS READY!!!" she yelled banging on the door.

She ran back into the living room and sat back on my lap. The shower boys came back in their sweats with no shirts. Liliana came in and set the food and drinks in the middle of us all.

"WAIT!!" The youngling in my lap started," Let's pray."

"Hold hands oppas." She said. Grabbing one of my hands and putting her other in Liliana's.

"Dear God thank you for this dood you place in the dorm. Amen." She spoke aloud and all said amen at the end.

"Now we can eat." I said nodding my head towards the food and drinks.

We starred munching on the grilled cheeses Liliana made. It was very delicious. Classic American food. (A/N: American food? Idk). Jayeona stole a piece if my sandwich.

Liliana got up when she looked at her phone. She was never like this. I set Jayeona in Jeonghan's lap and followed her.

Lilana's POV:

I stood up and went into the back hallway far from the members to answer the call. I knew the number. (Liliana Unknown)

Hello.

Lily baby its me Jake.

What do you want?

Remember that night 2 years ago.the night you remember so perfectly but no one knows?

What are you talking about?

When Joshua practically raped you. In his bed.

No stop don't talk about that it's personal.

How would you like it if we have it on video? Huh isn't that great? And you know who were going to send it to?

No please don't I'm begging you don't!

Let's make a deal then, since we're both in Seoul...meet me at the Han River in 30 Minutes. I'll be waiting babe.

Once the call ended I ran my hands through my hair. Jake was one of Joshua's friends who basically ruined Joshua. I don't know that he wants but we'll see in 30 minutes.

>>>>>>__<<<<<<
581 words wowow nice. In the chapter wise. Remember votw and share this story.

-Cass