Chapter 9

Joshua's POV:

"Look what the cat dragged in, it's been a while Joshua Hong." Jake said with a cocky smirk.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Hmm... I was thinking...that maybe you should know what you did to Liliana. The reason she stopped talking to you." Jake said, pulling a disk out of his pocket.

Liliana gave him a glare at his words and his actions.

"What is this?"

"You'll see when you watch it." He said walking away.

It was quiet out for a few seconds. Both of us didn't speak. She looked pretty deep in her thoughts, so I just took her home. She ran straight to her room once we got there and I went into the living room.

"Guys please don't bother her right now she needs some rest." I told them.

"What happened?" The8 asked tilting his head to the side.

"The gang leader...of the gang i was in gave me a dvd thing and he...kissed her.. she tried to push him off, but couldn't so I broke them apart. Just let her be." I said walking out and into my room.

I pulled out my laptop, and put the disk in it. I pulled up the video and watched. It was....Liliana and I. I stared intensely at the screen.

"Stop!" the young Liliana yelled.

I clicked half way into the video to hear crying and screams(A/N: Holy kesus christ sumome take away my phone i kent do dis!!!). I removed the disk and broke it. I couldn't bear looking at it. I sat with my head in my hands, and someone sat beside me.

"I'm guessing you watched the video." Liliana said.

"I'm sorry Liliana..." I said pulling her into a hug," You must have felt really...bad...in pain? I didn't know."

"Joshua... It's alright. Besides, we brought a little cutie into our world... Jayeona I mean." She said.

"True. Why didn't you tell me in the first place?"

"I didn't know how. You were always with your gang so I just let you be." She said looking at her hands.

"When are you going to tell the others?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"I don't know...Jayeona knows...but I just told her to act like she didn't...Jeonghan knows." She said never looking up.

"Oh...want to tell Jayeona first?" I suggested.

"Yeah." She said getting up and getting Jayeona.

Jayeona sat on my bed with her hands in her lap.(English).

"Am I in trouble?" She asked.

"No of course not. It's just that i think you need to know that this is your dad." Liliana said.

"I knew it. Now lets go tell oppas!!!" She said running towards the boys downstairs.

Lilianw and I looked at eachother and laughed as we watched our two year old daughter go out the room.

_#(_33_2_2_2_2_2_

WOOWOWOWOWOW NICENICE NICE 2 uPDATES TODAY.

omg rhere was 7 fights this week at school and 4 today... I wonder how many there will be tomorrow.
Lol ill either:
A. Update tonight
B. Update tomorrow
C. Update today and tomorrow

Who knows.