Chapter 2

Joshua's POV:

Flashback to Last Night

"Ok boys, so tomorrow manager hyung's friend's daughter is staying with us for a year. The daughter is also bringing her 2 year old to the house as well." S. Coups told the members as we sat in the living room of the dorm.

"Why is she staying with us if she has a daughter?" Seungkwan asked as Vernon who sat beside him looked confused aswell.

"The girl, is the same age as Dino. And she can't stay in America because there is no one to look after her." S. Coups finished.

"Now, off to bed!!" Jeonghan told everyone.

End of Flashback

I wondered what this girl looked like, what her name was, and what happened to her. S.Coups, Jeonghan and Dino went to go get her from the airport. Most of the members were asleep, which was kind of expected because it was past midnight here, but Dino was happy as a bunny.

I fell asleep an hour later. Awaiting to be awakened in the morning.

8:47 AM

"Joshua hyung, wake up she's here." A voice softly tried to awaken me.

I peaked my eye open to see it was The8.

"I'll be down in a minute." I told him.

"Hurry hyung, her daughter is totally adorable!" he squealed over the child.

"I will The8." I said getting out of bed and putting on my grey sweats and black hoodie that had my name on the back.

I walked into the living room when I heard a laugh, a very familiar one. I looked up from my phone and saw someone I least expected to be here.

Liliana's POV:

When we arrived at the dorm, S.Coups, Jeonghan and Dino gave me a tour of the house. Some of the members were in the kitchen or in the living room or still sleeping.

It soon got to the point when there was one person asleep still. The8 got up and said he would wake him up. The boys played with Jayeona, a few of them talked and a couple of them were taking photos of Jayeona.

Jayeona was a smart kid. She understood basic Korean words aswell as basic English words.

She started to run from Jihoon and ran to where Wonwoo sat. She sat in his lap and tries to do her best at saying 'save me' but it didnt come out right.

We all laughed. There was another boy who walked in and stared straight at me. It took me a second to realize who it was.

"Joshua..." I said, looking down at my hands.

"Liliana..." he said walking towards me.

"Don't Joshua, just don't." I told him standing up.

"What's wrong with you... You acted like this before I left too." he said.

"There was a reason for that, but you were too intoxicated to realize what you were doing." I told him lowly.

"What do you mean Lily? What did I do wrong!?!" he yelled.

"Joshua hyung calm down..." Vernon told me in English.

"Shut up Hansol. So tell me Liliana what was it?! What did i do?!?" he yelled again.

"I'll tell you when I feel like." I told him walking straight towards him.

Joshua lifted his hand to slap me. The boys all started yelling at him saying to stop. He didn't stop. I didn't move an inch either. When he went into the wrong group, he used to abuse me too.

"You're going to hit me, just like you used to. You can play your gentleman act for your fans but you dont have to act for me Joshua. Go on and hit me." I told him.

He looked in my eyes and saw that I wasn't afraid like I used to be. He pulled his hand down.

"Sorry Liliana." he said.

-----
HEY GUYS I HOPE U ENJOY CH2.