Chapter 5

1 Month Later Liliana's POV:

I put Jayeona down for a nap, waiting for the boys to come home, when I got a text from S. Coups.

"Jayeona is Joshua's kid isnt she?

-Seungcheol"

Well what do I say it's about Jayeona being Joshua's kid. I don't want to say anything now because I'm not ready to tell them and what if he tells Joshua. Jdjskajam.(Italics- Soups Bold italics- Liliana)

"Why should I tell you IceCream Spoops?"

"IceCream Spoops really? And i just wanna know, Joshua is making assumptions that she's his kid, so I was just asking."

"This could he Joshua so I'm not going to talk about who the father is right now until I get really like close with you guys so..."

"You won't even tell me... Sad."

"Pretty sad huh? Here if I feel like I'm really close wirh you and the boys in 1-3 months then I'll say it but right now. No."

"Alright Liliana but if you wanna tell me earlier you can I'll keep it a secret."

"Go to practice S. Poops."

"S. Poops really..."

"S. Poops will reign!!!" Bye Seungcheol."

"Bye."

That thankfully was the end of our chat. Sighing, I sat down on the couch. Looking at one of the photos on the wall. It was a group photo. I looked closely..there was seventeen members.

"Predebut maybe..?" I said aloud.

Looking around again, it seemed to be like a timeline of the group. Starting from the beginning to now. Joshua wasnt in the first two or three of them.

"He was in LA with me before...when he did...then he left..." I said.

I couldn't help it anymore, I collapsed. Sliding down the wall i cried. I heard someone take a sharp intake of breath.

"Liliana, are you okay?" The voice said.

It was Jeonghan. I quickly wiped my tears away as he walked towards me.

"Whats wrong Lili(A/N promounced like Lily)" He said," You can cry on my shoulder it's alright."

"Jeonghan...you don't know what he did to me..." she said into my shoulder," He raped me.."

"Who did Liliana?"

"...Joshua did... He came to my house and said we were going to go to his house..he smelt really bad of acholhal but I didn't know much as a kid... He raped me.. Jeonghan.." I told him, tears were falling out heavily.

He wrapped his arms around me and set me on his lap. He rubbed my back gently.

"Jeonghan?"

"Yes Lili?"

"Don't tell anyone."

----
Gtg church is starting

He Got Away With It (A Joshua Hong Fan Fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें