Chapter 20

NOTE I CHANGED CHAPTER 18 SO JACKSON DID WEAR A CONDOM!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''~

Jeonghan's POV:

The older ones got drunk for example, Seungcheol, Jun, Wonwoo, Woozi and Hoshi all got drunk the younglings not so much. I didn't see Joshua at the dorm last night so I'll see what happened with him. I went to go get some tylonal for the already awoken members who have hangovers. When Joshua walked in the dorm.

"Hello Hyung." He said tiredly.

"Where were you last night?" I asked.

"I left the party early, and Liliana came and got me. I forgot what happened after that."

"Well here have some water and some tylonal." I said putting the water glass on the counter besides me and handed him the pill.

He smelt like sex and alcohol. My eyes widened. I decided not to ask again so i let him be.

~My Casual Time Skip because I'm a Lazy butt face- 1 WEEK LATER-~

Liliana's POV:

Everyone is asleep. Its my time to go. I place my letters on the stove because Jun usually goes there in the mornings to cook. I'm sorry my baby girl. I'm sorry Joshua. I'm sorry Hope. I have to go. Jayeona keep safe.

I placed the necklace my grandmother had given me on the letter.

"I'm sorry Baby girl. I promise I'll come back." I said tears slowly falling.

With one last look of the dorm. The familiar hallways. The laughs. The tears. The Movie nights. Early morning breakfasts. I'll miss it. But most of all. I'll cherish it. Joshua Hong. He better take care of my girl. Hope. Act like Jayeona's older sister.

I looked around one more and looked at my letter and the necklace. I love you guys.

Turning around I left the dorm. Running away from the second time Joshua Hong got away with it.

-~~Г~]]¥[°^¥[¥

HOLY FUCK IM CRYING!! Yes this is the last chapter. Well I'll write Liliana's letter and that will probavly ve it.

Anyways

Hope yall didnt cry.

Likeni did

My heart is shattered so hard man. I cant even.

Ok baibai my choldren

-Cass tge emotional author.