Chapter 16

Liliana's POV:

Hope seems really sweet. I mean it's kind of hard to understand others when you don't under stand the language, but she seems really kind.

The boys went to practice while us girls stayed in the dorm. The clothes she wore were very big on her, and her top was ripped.

"Hey, do you want to go shopping? For new clothes?" I asked her.

"I don't have any money." She spoke softly.

"My treat." I said," Come on lets get you some clean clothes, I bet you those were Hoshi's dirty sweats that he never took out his bag."

Following Liliana we went to her room. She pulled out some jeans and a hoodie.

"Here, just some confy clothes." she spoke handing it to me.

"Thanks."

~time skip bc im lazy afff~

Jay was sleeping in her stroller, while we walked around the giant mall.

"So your from California?" Liliana asked.

"Yeah, I doubt my parents looked for me."

"You were kidnapped?" She looked over to me.

"Yeah, the guy who kidnapped me he did a lot of things to me."

"Ah.. It's alright, I was raped at 14."

"I was abused and raped the past two months." I said looking down.

"Since you're out of imprisonment, we should tell the cops."

"But what if-"

"No what ifs, he raped and abused you! C'mon pweassseeee can we tell them?" She pleaded.

"Fine."

The day went on pretty normal, got some new clothes. Couple pairs of skinny jeans, 2 pairs of sweats, a lot of hoodies, few shirts, and undergarments.

We got back to the dorm and Jayeona ran to Joshua. Some boys helped Liliana and I put the bags in her room.

"Hey who was the one who opened up the door for Hope?" She asked in the language i didn't speak.

"Woozi!!" They all yelled.

"Who else was in there?"

Everyone looked around at each other muttering words.

"JUST RAISE YOUR HANDS!!" I yelled, realizing no one spoke the language, except China line of course.

"She said just raise your hands." Minghao spoke.

Joshua, Vernon, Woozi, Jeonghan and DK raised their hands.

"Ok so can the rest of you watch Jayeona we are going to the police. You boys and Hope to the van."

~Skips car ride~

"Hello how may I help you?" The lady behind the counter asked.

"We're here to report a crime." Jeonghan said, being the oldest one here.

"Well let me get you guys into the conference room and the chief will he here soon"

We stood awkwardly. Liliana stood in between Jeonghan and Joshua... Yikes! I feel bad for Joshua cause Liliana is dating Jeonghan and Joshua likes her. Everyone bowed down to the chief while I didn't.

"She's not familiar with the Korean culture." Liliana said pointing at me.

"Oh I see, what is the major crime commited here?"

"Hope here was kidnapped, abused, and raped sir." Joshua said.

"Do you have evidence?"

"I can show my wounds?" I said unsurely.

"She would like to show her wounds."

"Go ahead."

I pulled up the hoodie to expose my backside, which was where he hit me most of the time. Slits from the knives, hits from the whip, and bruises. The chief looked closely.

"Any other evidence?"

"Yes these five gentlemen were there when she knocked and was allowed into their practice room." Liliana said.

"Explain what happened."

"Well i was downstairs in the little coffee making area and there was a knock on the door. She was not clothed only in undergarments. She was saying "Help me." Seokmin told me to allow her to come in because she was bare. And she hid in the stairwell of the building and two body guards ran down the street. She doesn't speak Korean, only English." Woozi said.

"Miss, do you remember where you were at for the last two months?" the chief asked.

"Do you remember where you were at before you left?" Vernon translated.

I nodded,"can you ask if they have a computer I can use?"

We walked to a more of an office setting and i sat down at the computer. The key board was some thing I didnt understand.

"Can someone pull up the practice room on Google Maps?" I asked looking at the group.

Liliana pulled it up and I tried remembering what color the building was and its size. It was large and spacious. Looking at the surroundings, nothing was close. I ran really far. The building color was like a vanilla creme white. Spotted. Pulling up street view, I pointed at it.

"This is it."

---------
769 words wowow. Shits about to go down.anyways i think i will call you guys my Pocky cuz itd smth i love and i love my readers.

Aha

Wellp see ya next time my Pockys!

-cass