Chapter 19

Joshua's POV:

It's been a month since we got back our Mingyu and Jayeona, because you know your author loves time skips. (tbh i do time skips alot lololol.) Tonight we are going to an award show, the Seoul Music Awards (A/N the one whers dey won their first award.). Then the after party. The girls are gonna stay home because they're all minors so.

"Joshua let's go!" S. Coups yelled from the door and we all left the dorm.

"Bye Appa and Oppas!!" Jayeona yelled from the door.

I waved bye to her and she smiled. She waved to the van as we left.

~TIME SKIP~

After party is lit guys. We won an award woopwoop! I'm a bit tipsy..? Probably not. I was looking for S. Coups or Jeonghan to tell them I'm gonna go home. I wasn't even tipsy anymore. I had like 15-20 shots. No ragrets!

"Yah S. Coups hyung. Imma go home ok?"

"Gwenchana you alright?"

"Yeah just want to sleep somemore."

"Call Liliana to gome get you ok?"  He told me.

I nodded and called Liliana.

"Yoyoyoyo turn up. Wassup!?!" She spoke in the phone.

"Can you come and get me? I'm at a club area place where they had the after party and I'm a bit tipsy...mooooreee like drunk so pweaseeee!"

"I'll be there soon."

I hung up the phone and sat against the wall. It took Liliana 10 minutes to get here. She hooked my arm around her shoulder.

"We'll stay at a hotel tonight okay? No way in hell are we going up the hill." She spoke.

I nodded. We got a room and she layed me on the bed. She took off my shoes for me to sleep and my blazer and button-up top so i was in my t-shirt.

"You can take off your pants."

"Yooouu doo it~~" My words slurred.

"Dude you have an obvious bulge I'm not doing it."

I grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss.

Liliana's POV:

This seems so familiar. Nononono not again. I pushed against his force, but he's too strong. He took off my hoodie which my tshirt got stuck onto so I was left in my sweats and my bra. His toungue forced it's way through my lips. He left my lips and went to my neck.

"Joshua stop!" I pushed him.

Next thing that went off was both my sweats and my undergarments. Josh pulled off his pants and forced me to take of his boxers.

"Joshua stop!"

Third Persons POV:

He hasn't stopped. He had no condoms. And he raped her, yet again. Poor Liliana.

After their little session, Joshua passed out immediately. Liliana pur her clothes back in and ran to the dorm.

She was greeted to a sleeping Jayeona and Hope was also sleeping. She grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a letter.

~~~~~~
Whats goonnnaaa happeennn imm super excited for the next chapter. I can write it right now wondnsjsja

ok

Baibai

Cass