Chapter 3

S. Coups' POV:

As we watched the two, Jayeona walked over to me. She sat in my lap. I looked at Jayeona, her eyes were exactly like Liliana's, a dark greenish-brownish color , but the shape was not, her eyes seem a little bit asian. She had Liliana's lips and a different shaped nose.

"Sorry Liliana." Joshua said, shamelessly looking at the floor.

Liliana was about to speak, but Jayeona said something no one would expect," Is that Appa(dad)?"

Liliana looked at Jayeona, shocked that she kind of knew.

"No way in hell I'm that your dad, I'm still a virgin." He said.

"Virgin my ass." Liliana said under her breath.

I tried not to laugh but I did. Everyone looked at me like I was insane.

"Coups hyung why are you laughing?" Dino asked, while the others chorused other thing that agreed with Dino.

"Its nothing, Dino. I just caught on to what Liliana just said.

"Mommyy, I'm hungryyy!!" Jayeona whined.

"Do you want some fruit, grandma made sure to pack some of your favorite snacks." Liliana said taking her from me.

She squirmed in her mothers arms.

"Okay, Okay I'll put you down." Liliana said.

Jayeona sat back in my lap. I shrugged at Liliana's gaze. She went to one of her bags and pulled out an already cut into perfect bite size apples. She handed them to me to give to her.

"Liliana what are you doing here?" Joshua then finally asked.

"I'm staying here for a while." She said.

Joshua left the room. Liliana looked around at us 12 boys in the living room.

"So what exactly are you guys?" She asked.

"We're a kpop group name SEVENTEEN. I'm the leader, S. Coups as you know. You already know Dino and Jeonghan so they don't really have to introduce themselves but anyways boys introduce yourselves."

"I'm Hoshi and this shortie is Woozi." Hoshi said.

"I'm the Diva of the house call me Seungkwan."

"Vernon."

"We're the China line Jun and The8."

"Dokyeom or DK either or is fine."

"I'm the most hottest rapper in this group, Mingyu," Mingyu started," and this is my loyal servant Wonwoo."

"And we're seventeen, well almost, Joshua is also in the band too." Dino said.

"Well hi I'm Liliana, I'm 16 years old. This little pumpkin with me is my daughter is Jayeona. She's almost 2 years old. Her father...is someone she doesn't know. I never want her to meet her father, because of what he did. I was only about 13 maybe when the incident happened."

"What did he do?" Wonwoo asked, looking as curious as all the other members.

"That's a different story to tell. Maybe I'll say it in the future." She said.

Joshua came downstairs with an uneasy look on his face.

"S. Coups.... We were supposed to be at practice an hour ago." He stated.

"Oh shi- shoot get ready boys!!" I commanded everyone and they all flooded out of the room.

"Jayeona, can you get off of me please?" I said softly.

She nodded and pushed herself out of my lap. I was about to exit the room but realized that I should tell Liliana where shes staying at.

"Your room is down the hall, last one on the right." I said turning to her.

"Thanks S.Coups." She said grabbing her bag walking past me, our arms slightly touching as she walked past.

It sent a shock through out my body, and unfamiliar feel to it. My cheeks slightly burned, leaving a little pink tint to them. I shook my head and sighed as I walked in the hall. I listened in to the maknae's conversation.(S-seungkwan V-vernon D-dino)

D- I wonder what was so bad the the father did to make her angry.

S: Who knows.

V: What if Joshua is the father? I mean they know eachother so it could be a possiblity.

S: I highly doubt it, Joshua hyung is too holy to do such a thing.

"COME ON LETS GO!" I shouted as I went outside.

--!!!_!_!&
Idk if yall even like this tbh. Feedback is lovely. Lol. Comment vote share to others

Baiii!!