Chapter 14

Anonymous POV:

I ran. I finally got out of that shit hole. It was past midnight, I didn't know where I was going, but atleast I got out of there. My legs were bare, as I was only able to escape in my underwear. Long story short, I was kidnapped 2 months ago, abused and raped. I'm not from where ever this place is, born and raised in California. I saw a white building with all the lights on. My legs gave out as I made it to the top of the mini staircase, literally only 3 steps.

"WhERE IS SHE?!" one of the guards from the mansion I ran from yelled.

Quickly I stood up and knocked, very hard. A boy, who looked about 12, opened the door.

"Help me, save me." I said holding on to him.

"Woozi let her in she has only under garmets on." a guy said.

I didn't understand but the boy pulled me inside. The lower floor was all windows so the guards could see me if they run by here. My eyes widened as I ran and hid behind a wall where the window wouldn't see me. When i saw the guards pass I came out.

"Gwenchana?" The small boy at the front door said in a foreign language.

"What? What are you saying?" I asked.

"JOSHUA!!! HANSOL!!" Another boy yelled.

"Yes Jeonghan." Two boys came out and when they saw me they quickly gave me some sweats.

"She doesn't speak Korean." Pretty boy said.

"Are you all right?" A boy with a cross piercing on his left ear asked.

"Where am I?" I said looking into their eyes.

I looked at the window and saw the guards at a corner.

"I have to hide!!"

I ran back to the wall because I seriously needed to hide. If they see me I could have been in deep shit. The boys could see the fear in my eyes. They looked out the window and saw the two men in black suits, the guards.

"Are you hiding from them?" The other english speaking boy asked.

I slowly nodded.

"Why?"

"Their boss..kidnapped me 2 months ago...he raped me and abuses me. I figured out a way I could leave...I can't go back.. I wanna go home." I started crying.

Cross piercing boy pulled me onto my lap,"It's ok just cry on my shoulder."

A boy walked down the stairs with a white cap on.

"Guys we need to go back to practice... Whos that?" he asked.

"Yah she doesn't know Korean, she doesn't even know she's in Korea. Can we take her home?" Other english boy spoke.

Back at it again with the fucking language I don't speak. I stopped crying.

"Hey small child who are you and how old are you?" Cross boy spoke.

"My name is Hope and I'm 16. I'm from California...that was where I was taken from." I spoke softly.

"Want to come to our dorm later? We have one more hour of practice and we'll be off." Other English boy said.

"Sure."

"I'm Vernon by the way and this is Joshua.We're in a Kpop group called SEVENTEEN." He said.

"Oh that's nice." I said as we walked up the stairs.

"Annyeonghaseo(prolly spelled in correct)!!" A group of boys yelled.

"OK LETS PRACTICE!!" a blonde boy yelled.

I didn't know how long I was sitting there for, but I slowly fell asleep.

--_-__-_-_!_!_!?,&#,!&_'#(($?$

NEW CHARACTER WOOPWOOP!! HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. AND WHAT WILL WE SEE NEXT TIME IN HOPE'S ADVENTURE WITH LILIANA JAYEONA AND THE BOYS?!?! FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON "HE GOT AWAY WITH IT."

-Cass

P.S. what the fuck is that outro lmao.

Baibaii