Chapter 4

Joshua's POV:

Why out of all the people she's here?? She hates me for some reason and I don't know why. She brought her daughter. It's a sad thing that she was 15 and pregnant.(A/N i love tht show even tho the title is 16 and pregnant but yall understand).

We walked out to the vans. Separating into our groups, maknae's in one car, hyungs in the other.

"What was going on with you and Liliana?" Jun asked curiously.

"Yeah it's not you to try to hit someone." Woozi said.

"It's a long story... Liliana and I were best friends when I was in California. I started getting bullied for being a loser, and I made the decision of joinin their group. I got into drinking and smoking, and bulling Liliana.." I said trailing off

"Joshua all of those things are dangerous. You could die." mother Jeonghan said.

"Anyways, the gang made me do weed. I got really high and I went to Liliana's house... And that's all I remember" I told them looking shamelessly at the ground.

"Hey no need to feel ashamed. We have all at least done something bad before." Wonwoo said patting my shoulder.

"Like what?" I asked them.

They were quite. Not knowing what too say. Wonwoo looked really guilty.

"Wonwoo?" Jeonghan said.

"I told Mingyu I wouldn't say anything, but I did it with him." he said.

"What?!" Hoshi said lookinh at Wonwoo.

"I didn't mean too ok. It was an accident." (A/N: im meanie af so...)

The quiteness came back. Hoshi and Woozi were looking at eachother.

"Since its confession time." Hoshi said.

"Hoshi and I are dating." Woozi said before Hoshi could say anything.

Well...this took a turn. I didn't know anything.

"I think the group i was with in High school gave me drugs and made me drink. I don't lnow what I did, but I think I am the fathers kid." I said.

S. Coups looked at me," Yeah Jayeona looks like you. She kinda has your eyecolor and she has your nose."

"Oh my god.... She never told me... She was 14... Do you think I did it?" I spoke.

-----
Imma go now bc this kid is being nasty.