Chapter 10

S. Coups' POV:

Jayeona ran into the room sitting next in a spot that has no one sitting near her. Then Joshua and Liliana walked in.

"We've got something to say..." Joshua started.

"When I was fourteen, me and Joshua were practially besties. We looked like a couple but then he went to high school and started doing...drugs and acholhol... We drifted but still were in contact. One day he asked if we could hang out. We did..but he..he raped me. He was drunk and high so he didn't know what he was doing... I became pregnant with Jayeona and he left to be in the group..." She said.

"Oh my g-" Seungkwan started.

"BUT! Joshua and I are proudly going to be Jayeona's parents without dating." Liliana interrupted Seungkwan's thought.

Silence took over.

"Oppas are you okay with it?" Jayeona asked.

"Of course we're okay with it, as long as you guys are happy with it, we're happy aswell." Jeonghan said.

"Well then it's settled." Another voice said.

We all looked up and saw the Pledis CEO. Our eyes widened in shock.

"Hello CEO-nim." We all said bowing down 90°.

"Hello boys and Liliana and Jayeona." He said.

"I have something to say. Josh and Liliana I have arranged a family day for you guys, seeing that you probably never had a day as a family." He said.

"Umm... When is this 'family day' to be exact?" Liliana asked.

"Right now. Go get dressed there's a car waiting outside." He annouced leaving the dorm.

Joshua looked at me. I shrugged and told Jayeona to follow me. We got dressed for this family day. I wore black leggings, an over large t-shirt I stole from S. Coups with my white and black Adidas'. Jayeona picked out black leggings, a black top with a denim vest and a red bandana. She picked out a pair of black converse. There was a knock at my door while I was doing my makeup.

"Come in!" I yelled as who ever it was came in.

"Lili..are you sure you're going to-" Jeonghan started.

"Yes Jeonghan, I'll be fine." I said.

He gave me a quick peck on the lip and made his way out.

------
THERE WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATE LATER SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

- CASS