Chapter 8

Liliana's POV:

I ran up to my room and took my jacket and some socks. I went back down to the livingroom.

"Can you guys watch Jayeona for me. I'll be back soon." I said to them while grabbing my shoes off the rack.

"Why?" Mingyu asked.

"I just need to so something." I said running out the door.

Joshua's POV:

Once she left I quickly put ny shoes on. Not to be creepy and over protective, but she needs to be protected from whoever she's going to.

"Hyung where you going." Dino said.

"Following her. It's late at night." I said rushing out to her.

I was 30 feet behind her. She started running, following her persuit, I ran. We ran for a while when she stopped at the Han River. She walked up to a boy at the bench.

Liliana's POV:

I walked up to Jake, scarred of what he would do. He looked pretty chill sitting there. Busting him out of his daze, I said something.

"Yah Jake!" I said.

"Oh.. It's you." He said standing up to walk towards me.

"Why..? After all these years you decide to? Wae!?!" I said.

"Lili baby, come on I know you love me, no need to be a butt." He said putting his arms around my waist," Besides, I don't think Joshua knows what he did that night so there shouldn't be any problem with that."

"Please don't. The past is in the past, now let me go!" I said trying to pull his arms off of me.

"I'll tell him right now if you continue to struggle."

"What can I do to make you not tell him?" I asked.

"I can't tell you baby, but I can show you." He said slamming his lips on mine.

I couldn't push against him, he's too strong. I stood there eyes wide open not doing anything.

"Someone come and help me!!!" My thoughts screamed.

Joshua's POV:

Jake kissed her. She looked disturbed. I ran up to them and pulled them apart.

"Leave her alone Jake." I said pulling her behind me.