Chapter 18

A Week Later Mingyu's POV:

I could see Jayeona. Across the caged room. She was trembling. I looked at her, she was already looking at me.

"O-oppa.." She said starting to cry.

"Jay...don't be scared its going to be all right."

"When will we get out?"

"I don't know sweetheart."

She started to cry. My eyes widened. The sound of feet above us made them go wider.

"Jay please don't cry. I'm right over here. Mommy and Daddy will be here soon with the other oppas." I spoke trying to soothe her.

For the past week, she hasn't slept that much. She's so afraid of what they would do to us. Liliana would never leave Jayeona just like dust, neither would Joshua.

"Liliana... Joshua... Boys... Hurry!!" I thought to myself.

Liliana's POV:

Jayeona, my baby girl. You're in an unsafe place. We need to save you and Mingyu. Hopefully, we can. Our plan is a bit sexual.

~Two Hours Later~

A gun in my boot, fully loaded. Hope was going to go with me to the house. As we carefully went towards the building, knocking on the door. The door opened and I said," I think I found your girl."

When I looked up, I was in shock. Jackson Wang, Class of 2011's bad boy.

"Liliana babyy, long time no see!" He exclaimed.

"Jackson Wang, It's been a while hasn't it?" I spoke softly.

"My little Hope, welcome back." He said.

She put her head down.

"Come on Lia, lets take Hope to ger special spot." Jackson said escorting us down to the basement. Jayeona's cries and Mingyu trying to reassure her that every thing was fine we heard loud and clear.

"StOP CRYING YOU FUCKING BABY!" Jackson shouted kicking Jay's mini jail cell.

Mingyu saw me and Hope, as did Jayeona. I put my finger to my lips and she stayed quiet. Jackson threw Hope in with Jayeona. Jackson turned to me after he locked the cell again. I looked around.

"Why do you keep them down here?" I asked.

"They're my toys. The smallest one isn't going to be used yet, shes too young. This one on the other hand," He spoke towards Mingyu," I could fuck him any day."

Mingyu shared a disgusted look on his face. I stiffled a laugh." He doesn't seem to like that."

"He will. Sooner or later. I'll destroy his ass."

I pulled Jackson over by his belt loops and said," Let's see how big your monster is."

I kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed back. It became heated. I opened my eyes to see hope standing getting my gun out of my boots, while trying to cover Jay and Mingyu looked disturbed.

In 3 minutes we both lost an artical of clothing. Jackson lost his pants as I, my top.

"Lets finish this upstairs." he muttered.

We left the clothing pieces there, and went upstairs. Jackson closed the basement door and took me upstairs to his bedroom.

Hope's POV:

I used the little Korean I knew, curtiosy of Ms. Liliana Hargrove.

"Mingyu. The keys are in the pants." I spoke.

He quickly understood and grabbed them his hands fumbling with the keys. He stuck the key in the hole and opened his door. Mingyu ran to ours and opened it. He picked up Jayeona. I talked into my ear piece.

"Mingyu and Jayeona are making their way out. Hurry and get here before Jackson gets Liliana pregnant!" I said.

Jackson's room is weird, you cant hear whats going on outside, nor what's going on inside. So I don't know whats going on with Liliana.

Liliana's POV:

He pounded roughly. Jesus I don't even know if he used a condom. Where's Jeonghan and Joshua, my knights in shiningm armors.

"Fuck!" He yelled.

I moaned felt like I was going to explode. Few more thrust later he cummed, I came after him. He thrusted more slowly, and then pulled out. My eyes closed in relief

"We did use a condom!!!"

The door opened cam Hope. She held the gun in her hands ready to fire at him.

"How did you get out you filthy bitch." Jackson yelled.

"GUA-"

" No point of calling them, they are all arrested. So no point."

"Jackson Wang, you are under arrest for Kidnapping and rape. You have the right to remain silent." Liliana said hand cuffing him.

The police ran in and took Jackson.

"You wouldn't believe it. They just showed up. I duck taped all his guards to chairs."

"You could have came in sooner. He almost didn't put on a condom."

"Liliana you'll be fine." I spoke.

"Hey you're picking up the language very well."

"Yup."

We exited the building. My arm over her shoulder. Jayeona was the first one to run to me.

"moMMYYY!!" Jayeona started to tear up.

"It's alright baby girl momma's here now."

Mingyu still looked disturbed. He complained to Wonwoo how disgusting it was to watch Jackson and I make out.

"It was disgusting!! Why would you even?!?!" He asked.

"That's the only way to distract him buddy." Hope said putting her hand on his shoulder.

I jumped on Seungcheol, who was next to Joshua, who was giving Jayeona a piggy back ride. Luckly, he caught me.

"OFF TO THE SUNSET MY NOBLE STEED!!!!" I said pointing towards an ice cream shop.

"Celebratory ice cream?" Joshua asked Jeonghan who was walking with him.

"I guess so."

~~~~~~
918 WORDS I KENNOT

HOPE YALL ENJOYED.

LUFF Y'ALL

baibai

-Cass