Chapter 6

Jeonghan's POV:

She sat on my lap still crying. She was really shaking in my lap. I rubbed her back thinking of ways to get the thought of him off her mind. Liliana looked up into my eyes and stared at my face. Her lips were just inches from mine. Us both leaning in, her lips firmly pressed mine. Our lips moving in sync. There was a weird feeling in my stomach. Then she pulled apart.

"Mianae Jeonghan, I didn't mean to." She said.

"It's alright Liliana. I kissed back you shouldn't be apologizing, I shou-" I started but she interrupted me.

"Did you feel anything in the kiss?" She said.

"I did, why?"

"I think I like you Jeonghan, but our age gap and the other members, I don't know." She said.

"Maybe we could keep it secret."

"I like the idea." I kissed her again and then realized I came here for a reason.

"Lili I got to return to practice, see you in a few hours." I said putting my shoes back on.

"See you then." Liliana said standing in the door way.

"One more thing," I pecked her lips and left.

Liliana's POV:

I KEN NOT FSJSKSKSK I TOLD HIM!! I'M DYING I SWEAR I DIDN'T MEAN TO...The kiss though, made me feel all heppeh. *in hoshi's voice* bery bery heppeh.

I sat bacl on the couch. Deciding to finally look up some SEVENTEEN music, I haven't listened to any of their songs since I have been here so lets give it a go.

Wowow they are...wow...fabulous. The song is amazing. Woozi has some good writing skills, as well as the others. Nice dance. This is nice. The song 20 though. Its so relaxing. It could put me to sleep.

I went upstairs to check on Jayeona, she was still sleeping. I laid on the bed right next to her and fell asleep.

1 Hour Later

"Mommy...." Jayeona said waking me from my little nap.

"I'm hungry. Can you make me a grilled cheese?" She showed her lil quirky smile and ran down stairs.

At the same time, the boys came home. They all looked tired.

"Hi boys." I said as I pulled the frying pan out of the cabinet.

"Hey Liliana!" They yelled rushing to the showers.

Jeonghan came up behind me and kissed my cheek," Whatcha making?"

"Food."

"Can I get some?" he asked.

"Might as well make everybody a grilled cheese then." I said showing off my signature laugh.

"Liliana I'm hungryyy!" Seungkwan said coming into kitchen.

"Well wait a while."

I put Jayeona's food on a plate and cut off the crust for her. She sat in the living room with S. Coups and a couple others, sitting in Joshua's lap.

"It was cute...seeing Jayeona with her father...but nobody knows." I thought to myself.

I walked into the kitchen to make some more, hoping that I could tell them soon.