Chapter 11

Joshua's POV:

She was getting ready and so was I. I wasn't expecting to do anything today. I picked out a black t-shirt and blue jeans with some white vans.(A/N hehe). I walked my room to see Jayeona walk out and up to me.

"Let's go downstairs dad!!" She said in English,"Mommy is almost done!"

She grabbed my hand and we walked down the stairs. Jayeona skipped happily into the living room.

Liliana walked into the living room, looking hella fine. To be honest.

"Let's go." She said.

Jayeona and I stood up and walked to the door.

"Wait kiddos, take a family photo." S. Coups said grabbing Liliana's phone.

"Whyyy." Liliana said.

"It's your first full family photo." He said.

We stood next to eachother and took a picture, Jayeona in the middle of us two.

"Yah now go and have fun!" Jeonghan said pushing us out the door.

We got situated in the car. Joshua sat in the back because there was no space in the middle row. Damn car seat. He's still a gentleman wow nice. When we arrived at our destination Jayeona was jumping in her seat, excitedly. Lotte World shown in the brightly lit banner.

~Skips to Nighttime~

Joshua told us that we had to go on the ferris wheel last when it was later to see the sunset. As we made it to the top, Joshua looked at me and Jayeona stared at the sunset. Joshua leaned over and kissed me on the lips.
The extatic feeling in my stomach from when we were in California as best friends. My crush. I kissed him back. I pulled back because of Jeonghan. We were dating.

The cart jolted as we decended from the top of the ferris wheel to exit off of it. I saw ten cameras pointed towards our direction. Oh.... Shit!!!

THIS CHAP IS DEDICATED TO hopex19 THANKS FOR MAKJNG AN IDEA POP IN MY HEAD!!