Ch. 1: True Cross Academy

Soon it was your very first day to attend the cram school True Cross Academy in the middle of the year.

You promised yourself to become an strong exorcist as it would last till the end and defeat the demons who cursed you and your family for generations.

'School, huh?' you thought, looking out of the window blankly.

People thought you were crazy because you could see these so-called demons in the air anywhere, yet bullied you with that.

As you grew older you became aware about this, you started to study about the "exorcism".

The years came and went off until not long time ago, something happened in sudden.

You were taken into a meet with the director of True Cross Academy, Mephisto Pheles who heard about your intelligent towards demons.

He was interested in your knowledge as it was in a high level and higher than the Exwires.

The amazed man with strange outfit wanted to give you a scholarship already even the school year was begun at the moment .

You didn't had a place to stay any longer, so you said yes to the offer.

As you packed your bags and belongings at your rented apartment, which you lived in for months now - since you worked a lot while you didn't really were into school -, you heard a motor from a car and looked outside the window.

It was Mephisto getting out of a long pink car, gazing around for a bit. Finally he then went off to the main door of yours.

You took your baggage and glances at the empty rooms, just in case if you didn't forgot anything.

It knocked on the door and you went to the door.

"Oh, ____ _____!" Mephisto said gladly by the sight of you stepping out of the door.

"Ready for leaving your life here?" he smiled with a smirk.

You nodded lightly with your blank (e/c) eyes in the other way.

"Good! Now let's go!" he said as he led you to the car and went inside.

"When will the class start?" you asked with your chin laying on your hand, while you glared outside the window.

"Tomorrow, but you shall watch your class today in action!" Mephisto clapped his hands.

"Oh, here we are!"

Everything passed you outside the window. Suddenly after some few seconds the whole view changed! You were on the way to your new school and your new life, starting from today.

"Welcome to True Cross Academy!" he welcomed you brightly.

You arrived in front of the school, where all the students were on their way for class.

"Oh, ____-san! Wait a minute! You shall change your clothes!"

You were about to get out of the car, but Mephisto pulled you back inside the car.

"Then you should go outside and wait for me instead," you said. Mephisto handed you your uniform and closed the car door behind him as he nodded.

Afterwards you came out of Mephisto's car, wearing a pink skirt above your knees, a simple white shirt with sleeves and a red, white and black striped tie, white messed stockings with holes, yet a black jacket with the school's symbol.

"_____! You look great in this, but my apology for the stockings!" Mephisto turned to you and looked a little surprised at your uniform.

"Nah, it's fine. I like the way it is," you said, fixing your skirt.

"Ah, das ist gut! Very well, let's go!" he said as he started to walk toward the school. You took your baggage with you, following him from behind.

----------

A/N:

I do not own Blue Exorcist, the picture(s) or you.

It's my first fan fic, so I hope you enjoyed it. Look forward to the next chapter!

I updated the chapter because I forgot to write something more on it. Sorry for the mess!

~MissingHeartBeat