Ch. 4: Okumura?

A/N: Hello everyone~ School has started and I got less time for writing :c I'm preparing for test and assignments have taken my time away, so I'll be unfortunately update slowly from now on .__. Sorry for my bad gramma xD Enjoy!

Okumura-sensei stared at you for a little while before he handed you your books.

"Very well," he nodded as you took your books, fixing his glasses. "If there's anything wrong, just come to me."

"U-Understood," you said looking down at your feet. "May I return home?"

"Yeah, that's all," Sensei said with his back facing you, as he bended down for other books for himself.

"Oh, I forgot. I will pick you up at your dorm at 5.30 pm tonight, because the dorm may be too long to walk and yet I do have keys directly to the dorm, do you understand ____-san?" he asked with his blue eyes looking at your (e/c) eyes from his shoulder.

"Yes," you said before leaving. "I'll see you there, Sensei."

You couldn't help but sigh in silence. After all these past years haven't been the best thing ever. True Cross was okay, yet what would happen when you got close to any of them? You clenched your fist, not wanting to know that. You decided to have a distance towards them. Not nearing them. Who knew what they got inside their hearts like you?

You walked back to the hallway, remembering the key you got from Mephisto.

"Here is your own key, it's between your dorm and the school. We could call it a universal key to your dorm," you recalled from the morning.

You were about to pull your small key out of your black pocket when suddenly you felt a strong shoulder was pushing against yours and dropped your books.

"O-Oi! Watch out!" a voice of a male said, grabbing your wrist by now you were about to fall. You stood on your two feet with full balance again, taking your arm back in hurry.

You bended down to the floor after your books, floating in chaos. You sighed of frustration, just wanted to go home as fast as possible.

"Sorry, okay? Don't be like that, it was an accident," the male bended down to help you.

You didn't looked at him while you picked up your books. You reached for the last book on the floor, then at once your and the male's hand touched.

You looked at him, feeling your face start to slightly heat up when you saw it was the black/navy blue haired guy from the class. His cheeks turned pink, yet his blue eyes were still clearly into yours (e/c) ones.

You came to mind, taking your hand back quickly away from his.

"S-Sorry again," the guy said. "L-Let me help you up."

"I can do it by myself," you said, getting up on your own feet again with some of the books. You took directly your books from him, he was carrying, still not looking at him.

"What the hell," he sighed annoyed. "You're the new girl from the class, right? ____ _____?"

You nodded quiet, narrowing lightly at him.

He held out his hand in front of you, grinning a bit. "I'm Rin Okumura, nice to meet you. I'm damn sorry about before, forgive me," he rubbed his head, with his other hand, apologizing with a slight grin of nervously.

"Whatever, the pleasure's mine, Rin," you said, grabbing his hand and shook it. His hand was soft, yet a little strong. Maybe a little bigger than yours.

You let go of his hand, backed a little into a distance between the two of you. "I'll see you tonight, Rin," you said before turned your back at him, running down the hallway the same direction as before.

You ran, felt these blue eyes staring at your (h/l) (h/c) hair and flew side to side. Something about you made Rin stare at you until he was cut out of his thoughts, walking again the other way.

You slightly stopped running, panting a bit and looked back, seeing Rin returning to the way he was on. You cought your breath, starting to walk towards a random door of hallway.

You pulled out your small golden key, insetting it into the door locker and turned it. Click. You opened the hallway door and entered the way to your dorm.

You closed the door behind you, walking off towards your old girls dorm building and sighed a bit.

You started to think about Okumura-sensei and Okumura Rin. They had been acting a bit strange towards you and- wait...

"Okumura? Are these guys-.... Siblings?!" you thought surprised loudly.

~~Time skip~~

You walked inside your room, just came out of the bathroom where you took a shower and dressed in your (f/c) summer dress, nothing else to wear since Mephisto had still the rest of your uniform in stock. Meanwhile you dried your hair with your towel, you heard someone knocking on the door.

You walked to the door, opening it and saw the young man in front of you from earlier.

"Good evening, ____-san," Yukio gazed at you for a while a little overwhelmed about something about you before clearing his throat.

"Are you ready to go soon?" he asked politely in a calm tone.

You nodded.

"Yeah, almost, but come inside," you said in a cool way.

"You shouldn't be standing out there," you said with your back turned to him, since you walked further inside your room.

---------------------------------------

I do not own Ao no/Blue Exorcist, the picture(s) or you c: