Ch. 13: Leave it behind.

Soon the other class mates of yours came into the room, joining the conversation but shortly.

You didn't wanted to talk about more.
It was just too much.

All of that, you should get checked by Okumura-Sensei everyday.

With that you went home on your own. Luckily Sensei had a key to your dorm, but outside of it.

The rest of the way to your room, you went by yourself, not to trouble anyone or to trouble them even more.

As you went inside your room, shoes off and you threw yourself onto the bed ...

You noticed your weapon with you.

You gasped in shock. The fear within your eyes at the same time the metal rod fell out of your pocket.

Cling.

~~~~~~

Now it was time to heal.
Yay, how great to start with your school year.

However you still went to class, although you already knew some of the lessons were about. After all you studied.

A few days passed and your injuries looked better than before.

Okumura-Sensei checked on you at your room.

Good, you haven't said a lot to him. And tried to escape as well.

~

With a heavy sigh, Sensei still had his hand grabbed into your arm as fragrantly as he could while not to let you out of sight again this time.

''Trying to get away, Miss ______?'' Sensei questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Nothing coming out of your mouth, you then let him check you.

A tiny smile came across his face, sitting back on your chair inside your very own room.

''Sensei..'' you called in a low voice.

''Yes?'' Okumura replied meanwhile he examined your injuries just a little more.

''How can you continue like this?'' the words escaped your lips.

''Excuse me?'' he asked with his eyes now on you.

You felt yourself getting heavier, however you managed to touch his throat with your gentle fingers.

''This,'' you said in return as your (s/c) fingers glided towards his scar.

''I did hurt you, huh?'' you smiled sadly with blank eyes.

The male just stared at you in silence, not finding any words to say.

''I'm sorry,'' you glanced downwards, getting up of your bed you were sitting on.

You didn't look at him.

You were crossing your room, grabbed the door knob and opened the door.

''Thank you for checking me today, Sensei. I'll see you,'' you said, not even gazing at him before you stepped out into the hallway.

You closed the door behind you quietly, your feet started to move towards the stairs.

Clenching your fists together with a shadow covering your eyes, you went outside to cool yourself.

You found yourself running out of your dorm.

Of course you had these times once in a while, you became bad about the people you hurt, although deepest inside you, you knew it would only get worse, if you didn't look after yourself from the very beginning.

However...

You didn't wanted to let yourself down. You needed to be much more stronger from now on.

And must leave everything behind. Even the emotions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone! Sorry for updating so sloooow! It always takes me some time to begin with a chapter, so please be patient~! I hope you enjoyed this one! xD