Ch. 8: The First 'In-Action' Scene

Stepping aside the demon's attack, the wind blew through your (h/c) (h/l) hair. The demon hit the ground with another hole appeared.

Your gaze turned at the creature, your eyes made once again another sharp glare at it, before yourself took the next level to attack.

You ran towards it, pulling the weapon behind your head and forward towards it with increasing high speed. As you hit the demon, it wasn't enough to get it down, since it suddenly disappeared of your sight.

You stood up immediately, taking a look around you to find the creature. With only one movement you swung the metal rod once again, sensing it.

You closed your eyes for a moment, turning around as the demon was right before you. You fluttered your eyes open, swung the rod towards it.

Finally you hit it, the body of the demon went down on the ground. You grabbed the end of the rod, switching the condition of the weapon's end into a knife.

You placed very harsh your foot on it's chest, pointing the knife at the demon's throat. Both of your eyes met, the coldness couldn't be more expected.

"Go away or die, I repeat," the wave of your voice turned into ice.

The demon didn't say anything.

Giggle. The same giggle and the same creepy smile was on it's lips.

The sight of that made it run awfully down your bag, yet nothing came out as an expression.

You didn't wait. You knew what would happen next, but it didn't mean it would hold you back from it.

PNNT

Cough. Blood. You just made it in time.

Another giggle.

A weak one.

''Well... Well...~" The demon smiled with a bloody mouth.

It held slightly the weapon which was inside it's shoulder.

''My little ____ is getting better and better.... Huh...~?"

The smile widened.

The eyes of the creature widened as well, yet the color from raven to blood red came across of it's iris.

''YOU'RE GOING TO DIE FOR SUUURE!'' the demon's voice changed into a sharp high pitch tone with a laugh at the same time.

The fear grew even more. The demon grabbed tightly the rod, pulling it up from it's chest and swung you along. You were thrown up in the air, crashing into a tree with your back facing it.

''Urgh!'' You slipped down to the ground, the body of yours suddenly became heavy.

As your sight went upwards meanwhile a small breeze touched your skin, only bloody lips were visible in front of you.

"Crap...!" you muttered.

Your hand searched after the rod, nowhere to be found.

The creature then grabbed your throat, lifted you above the ground. You suddenly couldn't get air, held the demon's wrist with a half-shut eyes.

"Now you're helpless! Gyahaha!" it laughed even more devilish as it could be. It started to grab tighter around your throat.

Wait. You still had some energy. Just yet.

"N-No..." you clenched your teeth together.

You gathered the energy together, now used it all at once by kicking the creatures elbow with all the strength you had.

"ARH!" it screamed for the second time.

Perfect.

It's elbow said a cracked sound, bended the opposite way as it should be normally. Finally the demon let go of your throat, instead grabbing into its own arm.

You caught your breath as you fell down to the ground. You coughed heavily, you saw your weapon for good. It was placed few meters away from you.

You got on your feet again, ran to the metal rod and grabbed it. Swung it around you few times before attacking the demon foor to finish it off.

You pulled the rod backwards behind your shoulder and head, then forwards towards it.

"AAAAAAAH!" it screamed out in pain.

Blood was flying to the sides, the demon now had a cut mark on it's left side of it's upper body.

"Disappear or die!" you commanded with your strong, yet harsh voice.

"_____!" A male shouted.

Foot steps was getting closer from the long distance further away.

The creature glared at you, it's cold eyes burned in revenge and a irritated groan appeared.

"I'm not finished with you ...." it whimpered as it retreated back into the air.

"_____!"

Once of all the foot steps stopped as well you turned around with a blank expression. It was Okumura-Sensei's twin brother, Rin who stood with the other exorcists and students coming along. The same blond one, pink haired male, the purple one and so on.

''Are you okay?'' he asked.

Your head turned to the side, your hand was placed on your neck, a dark mark was appeared after the demon grabbed your throat hardly.

Your hair covered your eyes as you spoke, ''I'm fine.'' And that was it.

With a click, the metal rod turned into the small original form as it was. Back then the weapon your dad used in his days, the metal rod couldn't do such a thing as now. It was fixed in a new way.

The eyes of Rin was still on you, afterwards moved to the rod in your hand.

''Just return back, there is nothing to see here anymore,'' you said.

The navy black haired guy sighed. The exorcist and the students glared at each other, but you took the situation like it was nothing.

''Oh my, oh my~!'' Another familiar voice came.

A pink umbrella was swinging in the headmaster's hand, fixing his hat to get a nice look on you.

''HAH?!? WHAT YOU DOING HERE?!?'' Rin shouted in surprise. He stood on one leg, whole his body was leaning to the other side, not nearing the person beside him in his funny clothing.

''I didn't expect you, ____ to get into such a trouble that fast~!'' Mephisto said in a sing-song way.

''If you're going to talk, just spit out,'' you spat at the same time you faced the principal in a annoyed way.

Mephisto chuckled as he shook his head. ''Now, watch your mouth.''

You clenched your teeth even more frustrated at him, because he reminded you too much the demon you just fought for a moment ago.

''Sorry,'' you said low, harsh on the end of your sentence.