Ch. 6: That Thing

A/N:
Last chapter is the beginning of the flashback, if you haven't road it yet c:

~~~~~~ <-- This and more means a flashback starts/continues and ends expect if time skips is there too :3

--------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~

Your heartbeat stopped.

The (e/c) frighten eyes of yours were staring at the dead bodies.

You saw your parents lied down on the floor, soaked in blood with wide open eyes.

''M-Mom..? D-Dad..?'' you felt your heart drop, just standing there moveless.

''Look, ______~...'' the voice mumbled into your ear.

''You're parents are dead~~.. Aha.. Haha~.. What a shame, my poor, little _____~....'' You felt it stroked your shoulders gently.

It lightly took a (h/c) section of your hair and breathed the smell into itself.

It made you creep out inside you as you gasped.

''Now you're all alone~~... But you're not lonley... Yet~...''

Your hands started to shake, whimpering shortly and quietly to your self.

''What's the matter, my dear~..? Afraid not to survive? Well, it will not happen anyway soon or later, aha... Hahaha~..!'' It laughed in the devilish way, that echoed inside you.

You clenched your fists and teeth, not wanted to hear it.

''Oh~..? My, my, ____~Chan is really getting-''

You widened your eyes angrily, turned towards it and pulled the metal rod to hit after it.

''SHUT THE HELL UP!!!'' you growled with eyes full of hatred, trying to hit it with the weapon and the strength you had.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yukio!" Rin growled as you and him ran after the sound of the crash.

You ran silently behind him, watching where he could be.

~~~~~~~~~~

CLING

You widened more your eyes, realizing it grabbed tightly your weapon.

''Oh, ______, ______~~... Poor ______~~...'' it laughed, grabbed even tighter into the rod.

''Did you think /this/ would help you to survive? Don't make me laugh so hard!'' it pulled the weapon away from your grab and threw it away further down the hallway as you could hear it hit the floor.

You felt the fear raise inside you, stepped back slightly and without noticing it, you tripped on the dead bodies yet fell backwards on the floor of blood. You gasped scared, sitting up as you were covered in blood.

~~~~~~~~~~

A small red decoration ball turned the corner in the end of the hallway, rolled to the middle of the way. You gazed at it, realizing Okumura-Sensei must be around the next corner.

"Rin, there," you pointed at the ball on the floor as you increased your speed to next to him.

"Ah, understood," Rin nodded, speeded up and turned around the corner.

As the two of you turned the corner, you saw a box on the floor, floating with decoration stuff all over out of the box and saw a black/navy blue haired guy laying down.

"Yukio!" The other black/navy blue haired growled a little lighter at Sensei. He bended down to him, asking if anything happened to him.

You looked carefully at the box, at the same time you sensed something bad.

"N-Nii-San..." Sensei pulled himself up slightly. He wrapped his left arm around his right side.

"Gyahaha~..." it came from the other side of the hallway. The dark side.

You widened a little surprised your eyes at the well-known giggle.

''What happened, Yukio!?" Rin almost shouted worried.

''What the hell...'' you mumbled to yourself, squeezing your fist hardly of irritation and provoked.

You looked down the hallway, sensing the strong wave of madness.

A shadow turned around the corner with a giggle to the other side of the building.

~~~~~~~~~~

''L-Leave me alone!'' your shaky voice said out loud at the demon.

''Fufufufu... You know I can't~,'' it giggled and bended down to your height.

It placed it's hand on your mother's bloody body, wiped some of the blood and licked it as if it was something delicious.

''You're family still need to pay for the price, my dear _____~.''

You looked confused and afraid at the same time at the frightful demon, backing a little.

''W-What do you mean?'' you questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~

''Take care of Sensei,'' you commanded Rin straightly, turning your back at them.

''What?'' Rin didn't get what was going on.

You clenched your teeth tightly.

''GET YOUR ASS AWAY FROM HERE AND GET FUCKING HELP,'' you growled before disappearing to hunt the demon.

''______!!!'' he shouted out after you.

~~

The words from the very past memory ran through your mind.

''W-What do you mean?'' you questioned.

Your feet went faster and quicker as you ran insanely.

''Die.''

''You need to die.''

--------------------------------------------

A/N:

Okay, now I decided to write these small chapters, so I can update more often xD

I do not own Ao no/Blue Exorcist, the picture(s) or you!