Ch. 15: Delevoping- ... Emotions?

A sudden gasp escaped your lips as you pushed yourself up onto the bed. Again you awoke before your alarm.

30 minutes too early.

Cold sweat covered disgustedly your back, your breath slowly returned to it's original speed. With wide eyes now focusing at the moment, you ran your [Skin Color] fingers through the [Hair Color]ness of your hair. Within a few moments, you came back to your usual condition. You swung your legs over the bed, getting ready for school.

~

You stepped inside into the big, but colorful hallway with your hand slipping your key into your jacket pocket. Finally Principal Mephisto got your original uniform; pink skirt, white shirt and socks, the three colored tie as a ribbon and jacket in pink and a slight/yellow. Luckily you wore your [Favorite Color] scarf around your neck. It was already getting colder in this season.

''Ah, [Your Last Name]~Chan!'' the voice came from the side.

You turned your head, your eyes meeting the pink headed male.

Renzõ Shima. The perveted-woman-lover.

You felt yourself grow more uncomfortable about him as the closer he got. Happily he jumped around as if in slow motion he did with stars around his peaceful but stupid face.

To respond him, all you said was; "Pervert,'' with boredom in your eyes. At the very moment the pink haired male stopped his tracks just a few steps away from you with arms still in the air.

''Good morning, [Your Last Name]-San,'' the stubby headed boy greeted you with a smile.

''Good morning, [Your Last Name],'' the brown yet blond stripped haired one greeted, still on his way to the classroom.

''Morning, Konekomaru, Bon,'' you greeted them in return before you followed them from behind as well to the classroom.

''Idiot,'' the well known Izumo said behind you, you knew the comment was to the pervert still frozen on the same spot where you left him.

Recently the demons haven't appeared so often as the start of the year, so it was a good sign to take your chance to get to know your classmates. At least. They weren't that bad as you thought. In the past you were too scared to take the risk of seeing people or even near them. The frighten pain at that time wasn't scary today. You got older after all.

The class started and you took it seriously, on the other hand it was getting boring by listening to something you already knew about. Oh, well, you survived the first few lessons.

Once in a while the demons somehow didn't come after you of some reason, so you could calm down just a bit. However you needed to be aware of that, they could attack in any time.

''Hey, [Your Last Name]-San. Are you spacing out again?''

Waking up to reality, your eyes were on the crowd of other True Cross students around the school grounds though you focused on your classmate's concern.

''Ah.. Sorry, Shiemi,'' your [Eye Color] eyes met the green ones of the blonde girl named Shiemi. Your lips flashed a tiny smile.

''Oh, no! It's okay!'' the girl smiled back with her cheeks appeared to be pink.

Letting out a small laugh, your attention went on the rest of your classmates you were with. Of course, Shiemi, still you were with Izumo. The three of you were sitting on one of the school's benches at the school area during the break. It was good to spend some time with girls in some way, when you didn't like the fact Renzõ was such a happy one among women.

To think of it ...

You sensed something nearing soon.

In a few seconds to be exact.

Izumo let out a frustrated sigh. ''Here it goes again, [You Last Name]. Be prepared,'' the purple headed one warned you.

With a beating vein on your forehead, you started to count down from three.

''Three..''

''Two..''

''[YOUR LAST NAAAAAMEEEEEEE]!!!" A yell sounded further away. It was coming this way, running fast.

''... One,'' you reached the end of the counting. Immediately you lowered down your head yet upper body. Arms were swung around you, him on one feet and almost his tiptoes. At the same time it was too late to catch you.

''[YOUR LAST NAME]~♪!'' The pink headed male called in a sing song voice. As nothing got into his arms, it seemed Renzõ looked sad by not having you.

With narrowed eyes, you stood up from your seat, your hand scratching the back of your head.

''Awh! [Your Last Name] doesn't like meeeee!" Shima complained upset in a childish way.

''How long are you going to keep this continue, Renzõ?" Bon just reached the rest of us with a pant. The visible sweat ran down Ryuji's forehead as he rested his hands above his knees.

''Seriously, I can't keep up his speed!'' the shorter Miwa was out of breath along with Bon, he just arrived.

''What the hell, this guy can run!'' the navy blue/black haired male panted as he approached the group behind Suguro.

You looked over your shoulder to watch the crazy pervert called Renzõ Shima, nevertheless your very own [Your Eye Color] sight met the same blue eyes of the Rin Okumura.

Awkward moment.

You quickly avoided his gaze, furthermore your head turned ahead you once again. A shadow covered the upper half of your face, red color flashed lightly upon your cheeks.

~

You coughed under your bed sheets. With high fever and cold, you could barely move out of your bed without any help from someone.

You slept a lot during the heavy rain days, a few days off from school helped you to get better. You slept the fever off.

Is she alright? You heard someone spoke beside the bed of yours.

She is doing fine, the other deep voice answered.

One of them let out a sigh. Unfortunately it was hard to force yourself open your closed eyelids.

Thanks goodness, the one who sighed replied relived.

Footsteps neared you and your felt someone presence on the bed edge. It became heavier just beside you. A gentle hand touched your heated up forehead, perhaps it wasn't that bad with the fever at that time.

I'm worried about her.

The hand continued down your cheek. Their voices slightly faded away once again. You felt sleepy by the stroke.

~

Making it back to reality, the school bell rang. The third class was started. You went into daydreaming mode all over again.

"[Your Last Name]-san, are you even listening?'' someone interrupted your thoughts.

You came back to your senses, saw the black/navy blue haired teacher having his attention at you from the desk in front of the classroom, ahead the blackboard. His black glasses were in the direction of yourself. You could see his clear blue eyes behind them.

"I'm sorry, Sensei," You lowered your head immediately. You felt the rest of the class' eyes on you.

Hearing him sighing, he contiued reading aloud from the textbook you were reading in class and the other classmates follow as well.

'Gosh, I should be more aware when Sensei spot me during his lessons,' you thought to yourself, the back of one of your hands was resting on your burning cheek.