Ch. 7: The Fight

You increased your speed as you ran through the dark.

It seemed you found yourself in the basement, still chasing after the covered, running demon.

Your hand reached after your small metal cross inside your dress pocket and grabbed it tightly as you aimed at it before turning another corner.

You threw it right in front of it, hit the wall with one strong sound of being in the side. The cross changed into a metal rod in front of it, which made the demon stop from rushing away again.

It turned it's head at you, regonizing you slightly with a small giggle.

"Oh, is that my _____~Chan from back then~?" A smile appeared creepily under the cover of it's eyes.

"You've been growed a lot since we met~ -" You cut it off.

"Shut up, demon. I don't want to hear more of your nonsense," you demanded with a sharp glare. You took out another small metal rod, tugged it into the manual size.

"Ah, how did you get this bad mouth from?" it snickered, not effected by the strict tone of yours.

"Why the hell are you here?" you straightly asked with blank appearance, moving in front of it and a small distance appeared.

"Well, I was just keeping an eye~ -"

"Don't you dare hurt this people here." Your eyes burned at the sight of watching it with every move.

"My, my~ ____, dear, you really have changed a lot after our little meet back then~" the demon smiled and stepped closer.

Without a second to waste you quickly hit it with the metal rod, not patiently to wait for the right moment to kill it.

''CLING,'' it echoed through the hallways.

You narrowed your (e/c) eyes with a sigh.

''Damn, you're really annoying,'' you whimpered frustrated at the demon, that grabbed the end of the rod.

It smiled again with a giggle at you.

"I see you've some upgrades on this old weapon," it said as it glanced at the metal rod.

"Tch," you clenched once again your teeth and kicked it in the stomach. You pulled the weapon backwards and hit the demon, finally strong enough to make it fall down along the wall.

"You better keep your ass away from them or you need to pay the price," your eyes buried onto the creature.

"Fufufu...~" it suddenly started to laugh.

"I see, you've been so protective now. You should be ashamed. Nearing people with your cute, little curse, will be effected too as well, do you remember?"

"Shut up." A shadow covered your eyes as you clenched the weapon tightly, having it against the demon's neck.

"Go disappear of my sight and I don't hurt you.'' You tightened the rod against the demon.

Suddenly the creepy smile of the demon disappeared. ''Don't make me into the bad guy.''

You sensed something bad going to happen again, yet you were too slow to dodge it.

An light energy came from the demon itself and threw you out of the window as it broke.

You shut your eyes closed, hit the ground outside the building. First with your back, then with your head. The pain rushed through your hit marks, not as badly as you thought.

You got on your feet immediately before another light energy came to hit you. This time you dodged the energy as it hit the ground and made a huge hole.

You could feel something sharp touching your hand, made you gaze a little at it. Blood. Pieces of the broken window. You clenched your teeth again, never minded that at all. The only thing to focus on was the demon the way.

With a fast move your quickly took out the pieces out of your hand.

''Dammit..!'' you mumbled under your breath, since your cross was still in the basement as you remembered.

You swung your dad's weapon around behind your back, getting ready to the next movement.

When you swung it right before you, the demon came out of the building with another light energy, jumped highly in the air to catch it's gaze at your direction.