Ch. 2: First Day

Mephisto led you to your dorm by his keys. Unbelievable you just walked through a random door and then you were inside your room.

"Here is your own key, it's between your dorm and the school," he said as he handed you the key.

"We could call it a universal key to your dorm," he chuckled meanwhile you placed your baggage beside your bed.

"Oh! And you live alone unfortunately, my dear. My deepest apology," he bowed low with his head.

"It's okay, it's okay," you sweatdropped.

'He apologies a lot...' you thought for yourself.

"Well then, let's go to your class room!" he clapped in the air.

"Eins, zwei, drei!" he snapped his fingers and puff he had his phone in his hand?!

You could tell he was calling someone up though. Maybe about something business stuff?

"Gut! Just wait there!" Mephisto shouted loudly.

"Now, now, let's keep going, _____-san!" he said, giving you space towards the door. You were about to open the door, but Mephisto stopped you.

"Nein, nein, not that," he smirked. "Use. Your. Key," he pointed at the key in your hand.

You blinked. "Now?" you asked him confused. He nodded.

You putted your key inside the door locker, turned it around and opened it. A guy about your age stood in front of you surprised as you were.

"Oh, there you are!" Mephisto said gladly to the guy with black/navy blue hair with glasses and a black coat on.

"_____-san, let me introduce your teacher, Yukio Okumura!" he introduced him.

"Hah? Him? My teacher?" you asked even more confused.

He was for sure about your age, not believing he was seriously your teacher! Your teacher! How more unexpected could this day be?!?

The young man nodded, fixing his glasses with a slight warm smile.

"You may be Miss _____ _______, am I correct?" Yukio smiled at you as he was done fixing his glasses. You could tell he had some pretty blue eyes and moles on his cheek and chin.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you, Okumura-sensei," you greeted him nicely with a smile and a bow. You two shook hands and soon Mephisto leaved you alone with your sensei.

Strangely you felt kinda awkward walking alone just you two to the class room. Okumura-sensei told you about your schedule, yet you would first get your books later.

~

As the school bell rang, you and Okumura-sensei were heading to the classroom. You seemed calmed but inside your mind you seemed more nervous and panicking. With a slight, quiet sigh you reached the classroom, following Sensei from behind. You could tell the class wasn't a big group because of the noise.

"Good morning, everyone! The class has started!" Okumura-sensei said loudly to the class to get attention.

All the students sat down, having their eyes mostly on you. The new student. And you had right, the class wasn't that big.

'S-Stop staring at me like that!' you panicked inside your head. To calm you down you cleared you voice very low.

"Alright class, we have a new student from today. This is ____ ______," Okumura-sensei introduced you.

You bowed lightly and you rubbed the back of your head with a small sigh.

"Nice to meet you all," you said politely in front of the class.

---------------------------------------
A/N:

I do not own Blue Exorcist, the picture(s) or you.

Sorry for another short chapter, I've been busy this summer vacation, but I hoped you enjoyed it!

~MissingHeartBeat