Chapter 14

Hey guys, I deleted the last chapter. I know I am a total female dog for doing that but please understand. I literally felt as if I wrote that chapter when I was drunk (even though I don't drink)
But please enjoy the rest of the story.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I was sound asleep until something bright started shining in my eyes. It was later when I realized that it was sunlight coming from my window. Even though I was sleeping most of the time since I came here, I still felt tired and sleepy. Must be the 'starve yourself plan'. I turned around in my position and pulled the sheets over my head.

"Miss Alayna?"

I didn't answer, although it was probably a wise maid doing her duty. I needed more sleep.

"Miss Alayna?", the maid called out again and this time I replied with a 'hmm'.

"Miss Emma wants you to wake up and get dressesd for the day.", she said.

"Tell Emma I wanna sleep more. I'm tired", I mumbled in the pillow. I didn't expect her to listen but she did. Sharp ears woman.

"Um..I think you should get up because Miss Emma is preparing breakfast for you and she isn't allowing Sir Angelo or Sir Lucian to touch it.", she informed me unsure as if I would bite her head off for telling me that.

"Alright", I said before getting up.

She smiled at me politely before going out of my room and shutting the door behind her. Emma is preparing breakfast for me? I only met her yesterday but she makes it look as if I'm someone very important to her. I'm not trying to be a bitch but she does belong to this group of douchebags who kidnapped me. But on the bright side, she got me out of those cuffs. She seemed like a good person. And she's Lucians' girlfriend. I don't know what to think, she is Lucians girlfriend but she sided with me. I guess I shouldn't judge her now, maybe she really is trying to help me.

I sighed before getting out of bed. I went in my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I also took a bath before going to my closet and picking out an outfit. I picked out some black and white printed jeans with a white top and pulled them on. I brushed my hair and decided on keeping them open. I wanted my phone to call Chloe and granny and to let them know that I was here. I would have to talk to Emma about it...

With that thought in mind, I went out of my room and closed the door behind me. I walked down the same staircase from when I ran away and came into the living room. Upon entering the living room, I smelled pancakes. That's when I realized how hungry I was. My mouth watered at the smell of pancakes. I guess Emma is a good cook, judging by the smell. I started following the smell of pancakes until someone popped in front of me.

"Where are you going?", Lucian asked as he fell into step with me.

I didn't answer and kept walking. He didn't stop though, he kept coming behind me as if I was escaping. Is he stupid to think that I would escape like this? With him hovering behind me?

Lucian followed me till the kitchen. I spotted Emma in the kitchen. She was wearing an apron and her hair were in a messy bun. She had some flour on her cheek and forehead too. I had to say, Emma was good looking. She could pull off any look she wanted to. She smiled at me but her smile faded when she saw the annoyed look on my face before she spotted Lucian behind me.

"Didn't I tell you to give her some space Lucian?", she asked him with so much authority as if she was Lucians owner. I mentally cheered for Emma as I sensed Lucian stuttering some words behind me.

"B-but baby...the pancakes...?", Lucian spoke softly like a child who wanted cookies after he was scolded at. I would have 'awwed' at Lucian if I wasn't pissed at him. I could see Emma trying to stop herself from giggling at his cuteness but she kept a serious face.