Chapter 12

Ahhhh...

My head hurts!

I tried to open my eyes but they weighed alot. It was as if some magical force was holding my eyelids in place. I tried to move my fingers and was relieved when I felt a little movement. I could hear muffled voices. I strained my ears to catch any words.

"Tried....caught....her....grounded...not allowed"

These words were all I could hear before I groaned in pain. I tried to open my again and this time, I was able to open them. I sighed before I tried placing my hand on my fore head.

Keyword: tried.

As much as I tried my hand wouldn't reach my forehead. I tried once more and felt a stinging pain on my wrist. My vision was so blurry! I squinted my eyes a few times before I regained my vision. I turned my head around to see that my hand were cuffed to the bedpost. I looked at my other arm and saw that my other hand was also cuffed. What the...?

"Told ya no one will be able to help you", I heard a voice mutter.

I turned my head around to see Lucian standing infront of me with his hands in his pocket and a small smile over his face. I groaned again before turning away only to see Angelo sitting on a couch with a smirk on his face. Why does this guy keeps smirking so much?!

"What the fuck?", I said in a hoarse voice indicating to my cuffed hands. I looked at Lucian again and he shrugged.

"I gave you a choice last night which you chose to ignore and chose the hard way and here you are", he stated.

"Uncuff me", I ordered in a scratchy voice.

"As if I could. And even if I could, I wouldn't do it. I don't plan on dying anytime soon", he scoffed.

"What do you mean?", I asked, confused.

"Well, your dad was very pissed when you ran- no wait he got very pissed when we told him that you were going to run away and he ordered us to bring you back-", Lucian didn't get a chance to finish whatever he was gonna say.

"You told him that I was GOING to run? How did you know?", I asked with wide eyes.

"Well, you made it clear. The way you got nervous when I asked you if you were gonna escape made it pretty much clear", he stated with a smirk. "Yeah and so we were ordered to bring you back and we did. After that he announced that you can't be uncuffed without his permission and even if you are uncuffed, you will have at least three guards with you", Lucian finished.

"What the hell?! Why the bloody hell do I not get a say in this?! Its my freaking life!", I yelled at the top of my lungs and Lucian covered his ears with his hands.

"Well, you know I can't do anything about it", he said.

"I don't care! Get me out of here or else-", now it was Angelo who cut me off.

"Or else what?", he asked with a challenging look on his face. He was daring me to say something. That didn't stop me from saying whatever I was going to say. Although even I didn't know what was I gonna do.

"Or else I will...um..starve my self? Yeah! I'll starve myself...to death", I stated, unsure.

I turned to look at Angelo who had an unreadable expression on his face as I heard Lucian chuckle behind me.

"You know, you're dad could always get anyone to force feed you. I think you should rephrase your decision", Lucian said.

"No! I won't let you force feed me!", I yelled again. Lucian just laughed at me.