Chapter 7

I woke up with a killer headache. My head felt as if I had been hit by a truck at least 20 times.

I sat up a little bit and the pain in my head instantly grew. I groaned as I held my head in my hands.

What the hell happened?

I looked down to see that I was wearing a white dress. The dress looked familiar.

I got up from my bed or at least attempted to. My legs felt like jelly. I had to stumble a bit before I regained my balance.Once I was sure that I wouldn't fall, I made my way to the bathroom and went towards the sink.

The liner and the eye shadow was smudged all over my face. I looked like an ugly zombie.

I sighed before washing my face and wiping it with a towel. Then I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed my teeth. All this while the headache still didn't go away.

I took a nice, long shower before wrapping a blue towel around my body. I stepped out of the bathroom and into the closet.

I picked out a pair of sky blue jeans and a white shirt. I wore some matching lingere under it. I paired my outfit with some white flip flops. I applied a little bit foundation and headed downstairs. Mom would most probably be home since its Saturday.

I almost reached the door when my phone rang. It was kept on my bedside table. I don't even remember when I kept it there.

I went towards the bedside table to see that Chloe was calling me.

"Hey girl", I greeted her as I sat on the bed.

"Hey, where did you go last night? I thought you were dead until you messaged me", she said and I could practically see the frown lines on her forehead.

"Honestly, even I don't remember and when did I message you?", I asked. I was totally confused.

"Well, let me start from the beginning. First we went to the party that Travis's friend was gonna throw, remember?", she asked and waited for me to reply.

At that point, everything came flooding back. The party, Chris, the shots and....umm what eles?..Yeah! The guy that grabbed me!

"Yeah, I remember now...I guess", I said with a sigh.

"What happened then? Start from the beginning", she said, excited.

"Umm...so we parted when I told you to go with Travis. Then I met this guy Chris and-"

"Was he hot?!", Chloe yelled in the phone. I rolled my eyes before answering.

"No, but he was cute and then he talked me into drinking shots and I got drunk, we were dancing when he said he wanted to go to the bathroom, I was too drunk to even see properly so I said nothing. When he went I felt the need to get another shot and I went towards the bar when someone grabbed me from behind and put something on my mouth before I passed out. After that I woke up now and I don't know what happened after I passed out or who was the guy who did that", I finished my rant with the big breath.

"Oh my Gosh! Are you alright?! I'm coming to your place OK?", Chloe frantically yelled in the phone.

"Ya I'm alright. I don't think he did something wrong because I don't feel anything and Chloe relax!", I rushed into the phone.

"Okay I'm calm, but I'm coming to your place, I want to see you", Chloe said. This girl was completely worried because of me. I'm glad to have friends like her.

"Okay, I'm waiting", I said before hanging up.

I sighed. I've been making so many mistakes. First I have a gangster who knows my name and now I let my self get drunk and then end up home, God knows how...