Chapter 10

I woke up with a pounding headache. There was a thumping noise in my head. As if someone was hammering a nail in my head and believe me...it hurts.

I looked at my surroundings. It wasn't my room, it wasn't even granny's guest room. What the hell? Where am I?

Then, all the memories came back. Dominic. He kidnapped me! That prick! I have to leave. But its useless. He'll find me anyway. But that doesn't mean I can't try. Maybe he'll get sick of me and let me go?

I looked around to see that I was in a room with white walls and white carpeted floor. I guess its a guest room. Well...what now?

As if on cue, the door to my right opened. I snapped my head in the direction and saw Angelo come into the room. Okayyyyy....

Do I look nice? Well the answer, obviously, is no. I bet my hair look like a crow nest and my liner is probably flooding down my face and-

Wait. Didn't he stalk me? He was the one who helped my dad...kill my mom. Anger was boiling inside me and I didn't hide it. I mustered up the meanest glare I could and stared at him straight in the eye.He understood that I was angry but didn't leave the room.

"Are you hungry?", he asked softly as he stood in front of me. His tall frame towered me and I had to tilt my head upwards to look at him. I still didn't change my facial expression.

"No", I replied flatly knowing too well that I was talking to a gangster but I could care less.

"I know you're angry at us for kidnapping you and stuff but there was no way in hell you would come with us willingly", he said.

"I don't give a shit. All I know is that I want to get out of here", I replied as I crossed my arms over my chest and looked away.

"Well then if that's what you want then...",he trailed off and I looked at him with a hope. Maybe he could get me out of here."You should leave your hopes", he continues with amusement in his when he saw the expectant look on my face.

Instead of replying, I just looked away. What was wrong with my dad? Did he think kidnapping me would make me love him? That we would have a 'daddy's princess' relationship? Well if he thinks it will make me like or love him, then he's wrong. I would never ever forget him for killing my mom!

"Okay look, right now I'm here to tell you that you can take a shower in the bathroom which is there", he pointed towards a white door,"your bags are already unpacked and in the closet but your room isn't ready yet so here are your clothes", he then pointed to a neat pile of clothes set on the study table,"alright?"

I nodded my head and got up from the bed. I pushed past him, well attempted to since he was so built and tall, and stalked over to the study table. I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom and locked the door. For all I know, this asshole could be a creep.

I took a long shower which lasted for about 40 minutes before I dried myself off from a white fluffy rowel which were stored in a shelf in the bathroom itself. I put on the undergarments and then the pair of black jeans and blue batman top and headed outside the bathroom. I dried my hair with the towel since I didn't find a dryer. I combed my wet hair with my fingers and then headed in the room.

I heard a knock and Angelo came back in with a tray of food in his hands.

"I said I'm not hungry", I said as he kept the food on the table beside.

He rolled his eyes at me."Well your father wants you to eat", he said.

"He's not my father and for all I know you guys must've drugged this food", I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. He stared at my chest and then back at me.