Chapter 34

My eyes fluttered open but it was dark outside. I yawned but my body ached like hell. I groaned in annoyance and looked out of the window towards my left. The stars had come out and there were only a few clouds. How long did I sleep for?

The spot next to was empty.

In another two seconds, the time that I spent with Angelo creeped back into my mind. I was probably blushing redder than a tomato. I lifted the blankets off of my body to reveal my naked self. I sank back onto the bed, a crazy smile on my face as I covered my forehead with my hand.

But then my aching body made me groan again. My back and legs were hurting along with my vagina. This was going to take some time to recover. But then my eyes again landed on the empty spot. Did he just leave my side as if we had a one night stand?

Or a one day stand?

I got off the bed, dragging the blanket along with me. I went straight into the bathroom, dropping the blanket at the the door. I saw a robe hung on the steel bar and I quickly slipped it on and fastened the belt. While I was fastening the belt, my eyes landed on my body as I stood in front of the mirror.

My chest was full of hickeys, meaning that I was not going to wear a bikini. I should've been angry but I wasn't. I was so happy and had butterflies in my stomach.

I turned on the faucet and washed my face. I wiped it with the towel and decided to take a shower. So I went back into the room and grabbed my suitcase, that we had pushed off the bed last night, and pulled out a top and a pair of shorts. I grabbed a pair of underwear and bra, making it a point to ask Angelo how long we were going to live here.

Think of the devil and he shall appear...

The bedroom door creaked open and Angelo came in. His eyes landed on my tired self in a bath robe. I smiled and blushed at the same time, the whole scene playing in my head over a loop.

Angelo didn't smirk, he smiled. He came over to me and his hands wrapped around my waist as he leaned down to kiss me. The kiss was nothing like the last time. It was gentle and passionate. To be honest, I loved him when he was dominant and demanding but his gentle side was something that I would fall for. He looked into my eyes as he pulled apart.

"How do you feel?", he asked while he rubbed his thumbs on my jaw.

"Amazing", I breathed out.

"I mean, how do you physically feel. Does it hurt?", he chuckled and I nodded.

"The kind of pain that you don't mind", I replied and he only kissed me again.

"I love you"

My eyes were wide open as soon as the words left his mouth.

"I've never been as attracted to anyone as I am to you. And to be honest, I've never enjoyed with anyone more than you", he completed and I could only stare.

"I love you too", I whispered.

"And don't wear that"

And there we go with the dominant taking over the romantic guy's personality.

"Why? It'll cover the hickeys", I pointed out.

"I barely care if others see it but we're going to have dinner with Mr. Sheikh", he said as his fingers played with a lock of my hair.

"How long did I sleep?"

"6 hours. Almost", he answered.

"Wow. Wait, do the others know... ", I trailed off, leaving it to him to fill in the blanks.