Chapter 6

I don't ever want to meet him again. But what if he somehow knows where I live? What if he comes home? What if he gets my number? The biggest problem is: what if mom comes to know?

Mom always hated gangsters. She just despised them. She used to say that they're bad and all they do is ruin peoples lives.

I grew up hating gangsters and now a gangster who roams around with a gun in the back of his jeans knows my name.

Great! Just great!

I so wanted this. (Note the sarcasm)

I returned home after that and never saw him at school again. Its been 3 days after the incident. Even Anna has kept her mouth shut about the boyfriend topic now.

I saw him on Monday and today is Friday so I think he won't come to school again. I mean, he made it clear that he was disgusted by Anna being his girlfriend so I guess that leaves him no reason to come to this school again. Unless he wanted to scare me again.

I'm in history class currently, the last period of Friday. I desperately hope Angelo is not in the parking lot or anywhere near our school today or else I'll faint.

The bell rang signalling the end of the school. I quickly gathered all my stuff and left the class room. I made my way to my locker without any problem, since everyone was pulling or pushing each other to get to their lockers first.

I saw Chloe putting her books away. I tapped her on the shoulder and told her to meet me at my locker. She nodded before continuing to put her books away.

I reached my own locker before I opened it and carelessly threw my books inside the locker. Chloe was standing next to me in a matter of seconds.

"So what's up?", I asked Chloe as we made our way to the parking lot.

"Now I know you're not going to like it but listen to me first. Please?", Chloe asked. I nodded my head indicating her to start.

"Well, one of Travis's friend is throwing a party since his parents are away and- ", I didn't let Chloe finish though.

"And I'm not coming to the party. You know what happened.", I finished with a sigh.

I only once attended a senior party with my ex boyfriend Nathan, and he cheated on me with some other girl while I practically got raped by this guy named Steve. He didn't even save me. I was glad when Chloe found me before he went too far. Chloe had some of the guys of our school to beat up that bastard and that's the reason why I love Chloe. She helped me through everything.

"I know that but why should you ruin all the fun in your life because of two bastards? If you want I'll tell Travis to go with someone else and I'll be with you the entire time. I just want you to have fun", Chloe pleaded me.

"Fine but you go with Travis.", I gave in. She was right actually. I need to enjoy, its not like I'll be losing my V- card to someone.

"Are you sure?", Chloe asked me, clearly worried.

"Positive", I assured her with a smile.

"Okay then, I'll see you at your place today?", she asked me.

"Sure"

She hugged me before leaving to go to her car while I went to mine.

_____________________________________

"But Chloe this shows off sooo much of my back!", I whined while showing her the dress.

I instantly shut up when Chloe glared at me.

I was wearing a white dress that had criss- cross design which had a bow in the middle ofn my back. It reached till my mid thigh. I put on some white flats with it, since I don't know how to walk in heels.