Chapter 11

After Dominic left, I continued to plan my escape. I figured that I would have to play smart here considering there are guards everywhere. I need to show them that I'm trying to adjust while I plan my escape.

But it'll still be a little bit difficult. I don't even know where I am! I guess I will have to find out. With that in mind, I got off of the bed and went towards the door. It was unlocked because when Dominic left, he slammed it shut and in his angry mood, forgot to lock the door. That or else he already knew that I wouldn't be able to escape with his guards around.

I opened the door and looked at my right first. There was a big hallway with royal blue walls and a white carpet, just like in my room except the walls of my room were white too. I looked at my left and saw the same thing. There were rooms on my left and right. I think they were empty 'cause I didn't hear any type of noise or maybe there were sound proof walls?

Shrugging it off, I went towards my right. The hallway seemed endless but I kept going. There were some paintings on the walls. Some were of animals or some stuff like that. I kept walking until I came face to face with a dead end.

Wow!!! (Mark the frikkin' sarcasm)

I huffed before turning around and going in the direction I came from. I walked all the way back to my room before I went straight again in search of a staircase or something. I walked again.

I was tired by the time I found the stairs. Never had I the need to walk so much. I walked downstairs to come down to another hallway. Although this time I went down again and finally I reached the living room. At least I know the way down to the living room now. But I was on the third floor so I'll have to be a little cautious while I'm escaping.

My stomach growled in hunger but I pushed it aside. I need to plan my escape first. I went inside the living room and gasped. This room is huge! There were those round fancy couches and a coffee table in the middle. There was a huge flat screen T.V.

I looked at the room in awe. I didn't realize where I was going until I walked straight into something, or someone. I looked up to see a cute guy with hazel eyes. His hair were in a quiff and he had pink plump lips. Oh my God! He's so cute. He was wearing a black vest top and blue denim jeans and white converse. He looked cute but he was built. I could see his packs through his T-shirt.

"Like what you see?", he said as he smirked down at me. I had to tilt my head to look up at him. He was around 6'3 while I was around 5'5.

I blushed a crimson red and bit my lip.

"I'm Lucian", he said sticking out his arm for me to shake.

"Alayna", I replied as I put my arm out to shake hands with him. Instead of shaking my hand, he bent down and kissed my hand in those fancy ways. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl", he said, very cutely might I add. I blushed and was about to reply.

Keyword: about to.

"Quit flirting asshole", I could make out that voice from anywhere. My stalker. The one and only Angelo.

Lucian looked behind me and sheepishly grinned before I turned around to look at Angelo glaring at Lucian. I didn't even hear Angelo coming behind me.

"When did you come here?", I asked him.

"When you were flirting with him", he said in a husky voice.

"I wasn't flirting!", I fought back. He just rolled his eyes.

"How did you find your way down here?", Angelo asked me.

"The staircase", I muttered. I'm not a devoid actress.