Chapter 13

Dedicated to simplylovers

Its been 3 days since the crying incident. I lost all hope of leaving this hellhole. They do not plan on leaving me anytime soon. Angelo lied to me when he said he would talk to my dad about letting me go. All of this suck. Lucian and Angelo keep checking up on me and they still haven't uncuffed my ankles from the bedpost although I don't even try to move now, unless I have to go to the bathroom.

Both, Lucian and Angelo, have been getting me something to eat. From the past 3 days, I've been force fed. They come in and ask me nicely to eat. And if I refuse or in my case, if I ignore them, they force me to eat. They say its Dominic's order. But Dominic hasn't even come to talk to me since the night I got caught. He just tells his slaves to do all the work.

I don't talk to whoever checks up on me or even talks to me. Hell, I don't even look. I keep staring at the purple wall in front of me. I've got dark circles because of lack of sleep. I've become skinny. Even though they force feed me, they can't feed me too much 'cause I start pulling at my ankles so that I bleed more. They try to keep my legs in place but I still manage to break free. There are scars on my ankles now. Lucian and Angelo and the maids that come in try cheering me up. For fuck's sake, I am fucking kidnapped, how do you expect me to just be happy?

My whole body is aching. I feel weak and drowsy. My head is going to blast because of pain. But I still don't show any emotion. I could get awarded as the most depressed teen on this planet. I just want to get out of here. I wanna leave and never look back again. The other day, I heard Lucian saying that some 'Emma' could cheer me up and get me to talk and eat. I don't look at them but I can hear them. I don't know what else they said because they went out of my room.

I heard a soft knock on the door but I didn't turn to look at the person. The door slowly opened and then closed shut. No one ever came into my room came so silently. They either came in talking, more like cheering. So out of curiosity, I looked at the person and saw a girl, my age I guess. She had brunette hair that went just a little below her shoulders. She had baby blue eyes. She was petite. She wore a white shirt which she paired with a pair of skinny black jeans and some sandals. She was good looking, and was about 6ft.

"Hi", she said softly as she slowly made her way to my bed until she stood in front of me.

As usual, I kept my mouth shut. I refuse to talk to these dumb kidnappers.

"Look, I know you don't like it here. Nobody will like it here. But please, at least talk or eat? My name's Emma by the way", she said as she now sat on my bed. I still didn't reply.

"Come on, I've practically killed them for kidnapping you. Although it is their job but it is still wrong. You know starving yourself is not good", she pointed out.

"Okay, if you talk and eat, I promise you that I'll get them to uncuff you. I promise", she said sincerely. This time I actually turned.

"Really?", my voice was barely above a whisper and was hoarse.

She was surprised and grinned at me as she nodded her head causing some of her hair to fall on her face which she pushed away.

"What if you're lying? Like Angelo?", I whispered again.

"I swear I will talk some sense into them", she said, "Trust me girl, I will", Emma assured me and I don't know why, but I believed her.

She got up from my bed and dug her hands in her pockets and pulled out an IPhone 5c. That reminds me...where's my phone?! Anyway, it looked as if she was scrolling and after a second or two, pressed the phone to her ear.