Chapter 5

Beep beep beep

Ughh...

I hate mornings...

Waking up is the worst part of the day...requires alot of energy. I don't want to go to school but mom will kill me if she comes to know that I stayed at home for no reason.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom like Godzilla. I went to the sink and looked in the mirror. I realized that I didn't only walk like Godzilla but I even looked like it...

My hair were a BIG mess. My eyes looked very small and my liner was half smudged and the other half was rubbed out.

I looked pretty...not.

I did my daily routine which included brushing my teeth with my favourite cinnamon toothpaste and my favourite tooth brush and washing my face after that with my lemon face wash. I looked in the mirror after washing my face and was half satisfied.

I turned around and went towards the shower. I adjusted it on medium cold and waited for some while before stripping out of my clothes and hopping in the shower.I enjoyed the feeling of the cold water on my body since it was hot in Miami.

I washed my hair with my herbal shampoo and then my body with my strawberry and vanilla body wash. Once I rinsed off the shampoo from my hair and the bodywash from my body, I stepped out of the shower and turned it off. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom to my walk-in closet.

I didn't recall anything special today so I settled on a pair of white jeans, a black sleeveless top and my black converse.

I kept my makeup minimal with only some gloss, foundation and eye liner. I picked up my bag which was thrown across the room and my phone which was kept on the bedside table and went out my door to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

Mom had left some pancackes for me so I quickly heated them in the microwave.

Once they were done, I took them out and sat on a chair in front of the table. I scarfed them down as fast as I could since I was getting late for school.

When I was done, I quickly put my plate in the sink and grabbed my stuff while I ran to the front door. I locked the door after me and hopped in my car.

The drive to school was short. I parked my car in the parking lot and got out. I looked around for Chloe's car but it wasn't there indicating that she didn't reach school yet.

I was going to wait for her in the parking lot until I heard the school jocks whistling at every girl in the parking lot and barking out random insults at their outfits.

And I seriously didn't look forward to getting insulted as soon as school starts. I don't know why but these boys were always the type that could shut up any girl with their comments and I hated them...from the bottom of my heart.

And these weren't rumors. Even I was their laughing stock once. I never wore skirts at school, I wore dresses but I never wore skirts. But once when I did wear a skirt, these guys insulted me alot...so much that by the end of the day the whole school was making fun of me, even the juniors. Since then, I never wore skirts.

Although, these boys are good looking but they would never stop insulting the girls yet every girl wants to be their friend or girlfriend. I mean, how can you even wish to be friends with the guy that makes you feel like crap?

I decided that it was no use to stand here and wait for Chloe so I decided to go and wait for her near the locker. Our lockers weren't close but they weren't even far so I would know if she came to school or not.