Pick Up Time

Taraji-
I was ready to go and it was 12:09 P.M. He said he would be here twelve-fifteen. I had been ready for ten minutes. Then finally I got a text. It was him.
From: Ty-
I'm out side. You ready.

To: Ty-
I been ready and on my way.

I walked out my house and locked the door. I put the keys in my in-hand purse. I turned around and looked around for Ty. I didn't see the car so I walked down the five steps on to the parking lot. I walked out further and looked to my left and there he was. He seemed out the car I sized him and yelled "Hey boo you looking fly!!". He flashed me a smile and yelled.....
Tyreese-
I texted her I was out there and to come on. It was not long when I seen her walk out and lock her door. Then when she turned around and was like slow motion. She looked beautiful. Her outfit was simple but beautiful. I guess she didn't see the car. So she walked up further to look. I didn't pull up cause I wanted to see her confident and sexy walk. I stepped out the car. For a few she sized me and then yelled "Hey boo you looking fly!!" I smiled and yelled back "Never as good as you, come on baby girl!!" She smiled and walked her fine ass to the car mesmerized by her hip movement. My jaw dropped. When she reached me she wrapped her hands around my hips. I wished they we're wrap around something else if you know what I mean. I had to stretch my hands to reach her waist but it which was so worth it. We stood there for like a minute. I still had the door open so she can hop in. She jump in and reached for the door to close it. She know I don't like that, cause when she did that she looked up at me and I gave her "if you don't let go" look. She threw her hands in the like she surrendered. I walked around to the other side of the car. I stretched out my arms they hurt a little from the hug. I hopped in. "So what you been up to girl!"
"NUN much been shooting Empire. Its going well. How bout you love." She replied.
"Been doing concerts and loving on Shayla." I said.
"How she is by the way?" She asked.
"She good how bout Marcel?" I replied and asked.
"Fine he is doing good in college." She said with a smile.
"I still got to go get the snacks though." I said as I grinned.
"Really nigga!?!" She said making me laugh.
Taraji-
When he started to laugh I stopped because I could help but look at him. He is the finest man on Earth in my book. Second, is Michael Ealy. Then he looked over at me so I smiled. For the rest of the ride all we had was eye contact. And that was like 15 minutes.