Captured by love

Tyrese-
Then incident took place on a Monday. It is now Thursday I got one more day in LA and I want to spend it with her but she tripping. It all so fast though. We both said stuff that I wish would have never came up. Like, if I didn't tell her she couldn't go with Mary she probably wouldn't have went off. And I know that mad her angry. But, it might be her time of the month. I don't even know. But I am going to go see her before I go. And she going to listen to every word. "Yo take me to Taraji's. Thank you man." I said to my driver.
"No problem" the driver said back. When we arrived I jumped out. I walked up to her house. Music was blasting so I didn't think she would here my knock. So I started looking in windows. When I reached the window behind the single chair I seen her. She was sipping wine and had tears running down her face. But I looked closer she was dressed up. Was she in her feelings before going out somewhere. I knocked on the window. She looked up and screamed. After she realized it was me, I pointed towards the front door. She got up and walked over to it.
"What the hell Tyrese you scared the shit out of me!" She said but all I could do is laugh.
"That is not funny. Why the fuck you at my door any ways. You get on my fucking nerves. I don't what you came over here for but.." I kissed between her words. I seen right through her mad act.
Taraji-
I wasn't mad at all. In fact I was happy to see him. But I didn't want him to know that. I kissed him back knowing it will become into something different.
Wait!!! Adam Rodriguez is coming to pick me up. We were going to Terence's anniversary party.
But I wouldn't stop it was like I was caught in some thing. Some thing you can't see. Some thing emotionally physical. I think I was captured by love. The kiss got deeper and deeper. As he pulled me closer and closer. The closer the more I felt his hard manhood on my wet sex organ. Our lips unlocked and I looked him in his eyes. I didn't see him as my friend anymore. I didn't know what I seen him as. All I know is that I wanted to make mad love to him. I took off his shirt and closed my front door. He kissed me again and picked me up. I unlocked our lips to laugh. I couldn't help it because I haven't been picked up like that in a while. He reconnected our lips and carried me in my master bedroom. He took off my clothes. It look like he took pleasure in it too. I knew I was gonna take pleasure in taking his clothes off. He kept going until I was completely naked. I looked at him I was very embarrassed. Until he told me that I was the most beautiful thing on earth. I took off all his clothes. I looked at his penis. And all the rumors are true it is huge. Hopefully he knows how to use it. He laid me on the bed and climbed on top. He inserted me.
Adam Rodriguez-
I was in front of Taraji's house and I texted and called her. So, I decided to go up see if something is wrong. I knocked but I knew after awhile she couldn't hear me over the very loud music on. I noticed the door was opened. I walked in and said her name. I heard moaning. I wasn't sure if it sex moaning or pain moaning. So I walked closer to the sound. I couldn't believe what I saw. I seen Taraji riding Tyrese Gibson. It shocked me to the point that all I could do is yell.
"¿Lo que la cagida?(what the fuck in Spanish). She and him both jumped up and started to get dress as quick as possible. After Taraji ran and slammed the door.

$that wow moment though. I was laughing the whole time I wrote it$