Taraji's turn

Tyrese-
"What the fuck is he doing in your house!?!?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
"Him,his WIFE, and I we're going to ride to Terence's anniversary party together. That is why I was dressed." She says keeping her cool and getting dressed.
"How did he get in the house though?!" I say still a little heated though.
"We didn't lock the door behind us." She says a she does her hair.
"Fuck this shit I'm out this bitch!" I yell then I leave the room and I see Adam on the couch. He still looked stunned. "You didn't see nothing" I whisper. He throws his hands up. I then leave. Knowing I was tripping I don't turn around. It was Taraji's turn to make it up to me.
Taraji-
As I brushed my hair down as the finishing touch, I hold back my tears. I was thinking about Adam and Tyrese. What will happen? I just don't know. I walk out to see Adam on the couch he looked stunned and confused. I looked at him. I was so so so embarrassed. When he looked up he said.
"So are y'all an item or do y'all just fuck." He says. That is the last thing I thought he would say.
"It was a mistake. That's it." I say with embarrassment on my face.
"How did that happen?" He asked. And I told him the whole story trying not to cry, with no hesitation.
Then he said something that shocked me even more...
"Y'all are perfect together and it is your turn to fix what y'all got going on. Now come on we gotta go. My wife been out there for 30 minutes. I would have thought she would have came in already." I kept thinking about what he said and it repeated in my head, even at Terence's anniversary party. I didn't drink all night. Jussie kept asking and keeping me company. I loved that boy, I almost told him what happened but I bit my tongue he was drunk.
When I got home I changed and laid in the bed and cried myself to sleep.