Knock Knock

Taraji-
As I lay bed I hear a 2knocks at the door. I know who it is already but I play along.
"Whose there?"
"I'm!"
"I'm who?"
"I'm yours forever!" I laughed but deep down I was 'awww' ing.
"Come on in!" I say as I open the door. He had flowers in his hand.
"These are for you!" He said with a grin."Read the card out loud".
I look through the flowers for a card. The I see after a full 360 turn.
"I didn't buy these confession did. That is a very powerful thing and it got money!" I read from the card word from word in between laughs.
"You are so aggravating. But thank you!" I say.
"Your welcome but it is!" He says laughing.
"Did I wake you?" He say as he makes himself comfortable on the couch.
"No, but it wouldn't matter because your already comfortable." I say making him laugh.
"True" he said between laughter. "What we doing tonight?".
"Nothing, tonight I am going out with Mary." I say looking at him on the couch.
"No you not. You staying with me. Right here." I look at him with a look that means I am about to pop off.
"You ain't my man and you don't know what is best for me! Damn, what is your problem. I am not even going out with another nigga. Like what the fuck?!" I say without thinking.
"Girl, what is wrong with your attitude tonight. All I am saying is you can see Mary anytime you want..." I cut him off.
"Exactly tonight I want to see her. And you can see me when ever you want! You got money!" I yell.
"But have you ever thought that I don't want to see you till I am out of a relationship." He yells obviously regrating it afterwords.
"Oh I get it! I am a rebound get the fuck out of my house. Right now!" I say with a shaky voice. I know I am going to cry so I walk in my master bedroom. He followed. Then I yelled.
"Get the fuck out Tyrese Damn!"
"Alright baby girl. I'm sorry love you. Bye." He is says with worry in his voice. Then he leaves.

$the next chapter is what happens later that week. And I am sorry it is only Tarajis point of view I got you though$