Confessions

Tyrese-
We back at her house and it's looking nice. I bring in the snacks.
"So what did you get boy?" She asked.
"No, you first what movie we watching?" I say with a grin.
"Home alone!!" She said laughing "Now what did you get for snacks?".
"Hell no we ain't watching Home Alone at least not the first, that is all Shayla watch." I said laughing with her.
"What did you get for snacks?" She yelled with a smile on her face.
"Popcorn and red wine!" I said laughing "Damn"
"You on some Olivia Pope type shit, Damn I ain't even depressed!" She said making us both laugh.
I went to the microwave to pop the popcorn while she looked for the movie. After it was done I grap it out the microwave and grabbed two wine glasses. And walked towards the living room. And sat it on the table and went back to kitchen to get the red wine. When I got back to the living room Taraji was still looking for the movie.
"Damn I thought you would be done before me!" I say making her giggle.
"Got it!!" She said happily.
"Finally" I say throwing my hands in the air.
"Shut up before I come over there and FINALLY whoop your ass!!" She yelled back making them both laugh. She bent down to pop the movie in the DVD player. My eyes we're glued to body, her ass mostly. She stood up straight and said
"I lied we're watching The Notebook." She said as she turned to me and smiled.
Taraji-
When the movie was over I looked over at Tyrese ready for him to say something corny as usual. He always asking me to be his girl I shoot him down every time. Only because I have standards. And I had rules. Also, that is just a line that I don't want to cross and not go back over. Someone will end up hurt and I know it will be me. So I say no every time. It is not simple though.
"So when we gon' be Tyraji?" He says out of the blue. I stare over at him on the other couch.
"What the fuck is Tyraji?" I ask trying to act confused. I knew exactly what it was.
"Our couple name the fans came up with. I love you your my heart, my soul, my best friend"
"Exactly your best friend." She said cutting him off."Let us get on cross this road again. I love you. Wait no! I am in love with you and I always were. You are my everything. I always wonder how you do in bed. And you are everything I want in a man. When I first seen you said to myself "I think I'm in love again"(If you listened to song above you would get how important that is). Tyrese and that is just by sight. You know I never believed in 'love at first sight' till I met you. You fucked me up bad. Man, you fucked me up!!!"
All of that just blurted out my mouth and he listened to every word.
"So that's how you feel? Finally some confessions." He said with relief in his voice. Then something blurted out again..
"Don't take this the wrong way but, get your happy go lucky ass out of my house." I say, he looks up.
"Damn ma I will leave you to vent confessions ain't easy" he was so understanding.