No returning

~~~~~~~~~~~~3 months~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taraji-
I was on set of Empire. I just finished the scene where Cookie walks away from Lucious. I was heading to my trailer. I needed to lie down, my head was bounding. I walked into my trailer and plopped on my couch. I closed my eyes. And dreams of my baby girl came into my head. How long her hair would've been. How she would've laughed and how she would've played with Tyrese. The dreams about her are the only thing that seems to make me truly smile. Tyrese have been trying but it just haven't been working. I mean I love him to death but I've just been depressed. Thoughts ran through my head. I heard a knock on the door that knocked me out of my thoughts.
"Come in" I said while sitting up.
"Hey Raji." said Terrence as he walked through the door. And hugged me, I didn't hug him back I just wasn't in a hugging type of mood He sat down.
"So how you been?" I asked. He put his head in his hand and shook his head. I looked at him.
"Come on babes talk to me. You know you can trust me. Aint nothing but love bruh." I said pushing his arm, being goofy. He looked up and smirked.
"Man Taraji. I don't wanna have another failed marriage. This is gone be my 3rd failed marriage. What if she try to take my child, Taraji?" he stood up and he his voice raised.
"What if she try to take my motha fuckin kids, Taraji?" he yelled. I looked up at Terrence. I stood up and looked him in the eyes. He was hurting bad. I took him for a hug. He held me for what seem like forever when he let me go he looked me in my eyes. Then he kissed me. I didn't know what to do and out of reflex I kissed him back. He deepened the kiss and I pulled away. He pushed me on the couch in my trailer. He climbed on top of me. I pushed him off.
"What the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled. He looked at me eyes full of lust. He jumped back on me. I pushed him over and over but he wouldn't budge. He looked me in my eyes. I looked at him my eyes filled with digust. He climbed off of me.
"I'm sorry Taraji. I didn't mean to violate you like that." he said.
"Talk to her, make her agree to not go puplic with the divorce. And don't fight for full custody just share. Now I am gonna need you to leave." I said. "Now Terrence!" I yelled. He jumped back then left my trailer. I sat down on the couch and thought about what just happened and why I feel the way I feel. I took off my clothes and pulled the extra clothes out of my bag. I put on the Howard University sweat shirt and some grey shorts. I grabbed my shit and left. I was driving home and Tamar Braxton- Love and War came on. It reminded me off the night me and Tyrese drove all night. It was before we had got serious. It 2015, this song came on and we yelled it. And we just kept replaying it over and over again until I fell asleep. I pulled up in the drive way. I ran in the house and dropped my stuff.
TBC............
$HaHaHa I'm an evil bitch😂. But y'all go follow me on Ig: 4realaaliyah"