Chasing the Sky

~~~~~~~~~~~3 months later~~~~~~~~~~
Taraji-
I have not seen him in three months. I am pregnant. The publicity was crazy. I don't plan on speaking to him no time soon. Maybe never. I look down at my belly. I'm not showing, at all. I feel normal. Except for the doctors appointments and the feeling that my baby will have to grow up without a father. Maybe. I dont want to know the sex of my child until the day it is born. It will be a struggle to not to know but I want it to be a surprise. I feel like it is a boy because this is how I was with Marcel. I look down at my non growing stomach. Then his words repeated in my head.
......................................................................................
"I love you. You are the only woman I ever loved. But remember the day you said that I shoot blanks" he paused, then continued "That is the day I went to the club. I got drunk as fuck amd I crawled in bed. With a bitch that I known foe like a year. I was drunk and stupid, please forgive me. You know I love you. You are the only woman I ever loved. Please forgive me."
......................................................................................
Tears roll down my face. I look in the mirror. My dress is red with lace every where. I wipe the tears and smiled with approval. I walked to my closet and got out my black pumps. I walkd to the front of my house. I grabed my keys and opened my door. I dropped everything at the sight of who was there.