Lets Try Again

Taraji-
It is four months later. Tyrese and I have been trying to get pregnant for three. I have been so stressed and upset because we didn't even use protection. He is so persistent it is aggravating. He is always saying "Bae come on we gave to have this baby.". If he keeps saying that I will chop off his dick. Like I understand he doesn't want to be an old dad but what about my feelings and the way I feel.
"Taraji Penda Henson!" Tyrese yelled from the living room. I look up from my Instagram.
"Yeah, what you want." I yell giving him attitude like the way he was giving me. He comes into the room heated as hell. I looked at him clueless as fuck.
"You taking birth control pills." he yells making me jump up. I look at the pills and realize. Those are from Regina as present when me and Tyrese got together during the shooting of Baby Boy.
"That is not mine." I say keeping my attitude so he won't see I am afraid and turned on at the same damn time. I look in his eyes and I know he doesn't believe me I look at the floor.
"What! Why you lyin. I know damn well these are yours who else is a female in here?!" I look at Tyrese in disbelief because he said something about my gender. That may sound stupid but I don't understand why my gender had to be brought up.(She is a feminist).
"Hey for all I know you can be taking them. I am not the one shooting blanks. Fuck Boy!" I said with no remorse and looking him in the eye. I soon noticed what I said and covered my mouth. He threw the pills on the floor and walked away and yelled.....
"Fuck this shit!". I look lifeless as he walks out the door. I just told the love of my life that his sperm doesn't have the magic seed.

$I am starting a new book soo make sure you check it out.$👑👑👑💋💋💋