Facebook

Taraji-
The rest of the night was lit. I danced with Tyrese for the rest of the night. It was amazing. We slow danced. We grinned. I twerked a little bit. Of course nobody cared or asked if we were a couple. They were drunk and we were grown. They cant say shit. It was 2 am. Every one started heading out. Except me. Because I had to lock the place up because I promised Joe. Tyrese stayed behind with me. It was amazing we swayed back and forth to no music as people left. I said bye and thank you for coming to by comers. I had a nice time. I kind of went through with my plan just in a different way. I was proud of out come of the party. My beautiful most wonderful friends helped me with this shit and it was amazing. Also, I got my man back.
"Bae you ready?" He said. That felt good for him to call me 'bae' but we haven't even been on one date yet. So I said.....
"I am not your bae yet. Wait on that title." I say with a smile and some sass.
"Don't hurt yo self na. We in deep. Or at least I was, shit." He say making me laugh. Knowing he was referring to sex.
"And we tight. Or at least I am. Ha!" I say making us both laugh. We start heading out. I lock the door and leave the key were Joe told me to. We took the same car. Because he gave his driver the night. He opened the door for me when I got in he closed it. He went around to get in. When he got in we kissed. The my phoned buzzed. I pulled it out and checked it. It was a facebook share I put back in my pocket and the said "Where were we." then climbed on top of him.
Tyrese-
I know thought we was gonna fucking fuck in the car. Until her phone buzzed again. She looked puzzled on why. She looked at it. And obviously it killed her vibe because she got off of me. I looked at her. When I grabbed her and pulled her close she pushed me away from her. She handed me her phone to see what she had seen. I could not believe my eyes. It was a picture of me and my ex girl hugging. But it wasn't like that. She just gave me Shayla. And we were friends so we gave each other a good bye hug. Nothing more nothing less. I told her that. I my mid apology she played this video. It was a fuck boy song I felt offended. I blurted out.
"Why you mad?" I was waiting on an answer instead she played Fuck boy by Trina. I knew she was low key making her point. We pulled up to her house. She got out. She didn't even let me open and close the door. As she walked I admired her wonderful curves. I got out. She had the door unlocked by the time I made it to her. I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. I carried her to the room and threw her on the bed. She was laughing exactly what I wanted to see. She looked up. I got on top of her. And whispered in her ear sorry. And we made mad love all night.