Don't

Twqaraji-
I wake up from my alarm. I start looking for my phone and when I find my phone I noticed I didn't pass by a condom. I know that we were trying to get pregnant but at this point I was unsure. Cause I started to think about my age and shit like that. So I started to freak out. I moved the cover and look at my body to look for sperm. Looking to see if anything white was on. I turned in circles trying to see if any was on my ass. After a while I got dizzy and fell to the floor. I geuss Tyrese heard me fall because he woke up worried as fuck.
I jumped up and screamed....
"FUCK!!!SHIT!!DAMN!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!" Tyrese looked at me like I was crazy. I ran to the bathroom to see if a condom was in there but there wasn't. I look in the kitchen, the shower, and on the bed. Non to be found. I put on some quick clothes grab the keys and ran out the door. I got in the car and to the closest store and bought some pregnancy test. I had about 5.

Tyrese-
When I woke up Taraji was acting crazy as fuck. I looked at her phone and it had a reminder on it. She has an interview in four hours. And wherever she went it she wasn't interview worthy. I got up and looked at the clock. I picked up Taraji's phone and looked through her messages to at least try to figure out why she left in such a hurry. I looked through there wasn't a sign of anything. I put down her phone and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the shower. I picked up my phone to text her and remembered that I just had it in my hand. I whent to take a shower. As I was stepping in I heard the door open. I grab my towel around and walked out of the bathroom to find a worried Taraji. She grabbed like five boxes of whatever and bomb rushed the bathroom. I looked in the bag to see like five pregnancy tests. And I became a worried Tyrese.

$Sup sorry it took sooooooo long🔫🔫🔫$