Am I?

Taraji-
When I reached the room I grabbed the cup from my nightstand. I tried to piss. I pissed in the cup. I consciously put the cup on the bathroom table counter. I ran back to the kitchen to grab the pregnancy tests. When I got there I stopped in shock. Tyrese was sitting on the kitchen floor in the corner. He slowly looked up at me with tears running down his face. I walked over to him and sat down.
"What is wrong with you?" I said to him. Scared for an answer.
"You pregnant?" he said, close to a whisper.
"I don't know yet. But why you crying" I said grabbing the test out of his hand.

Tyrese-
My heart thumped to tell what I did. I hear the faded moans of the bitch I was with. It was the night that she said I shoot blanks. I knew I had to tell sooner or later. I just hoped it would be later. The bitch was young. She didn't look half as good as Taraji. I fucked up badly. And I definitely know it. Real question is, what is she gonna say.

Taraji-
I sat there waiting for an answer.
"Why are you crying?" I asked again. Still waiting on his answer. It was like I could feel his heart beat. He opened his mouth and nothing came out. We sat there in silence for a minute or two. When he finally spoke up. I couldn't believe what I heard. I jumped up and slapped the shit out of him. He stood there and looked at me. With this deserving look in his face. Like he deserved the slap but he ate that shit. I looked at him.
"Am I really the only woman you want. Am I? Am I really. If I am pregnant you wont see this baby. I actually thought this would good for us. I thought wrong. Because you want to sleep with that stupid thot bitch. So really.l am I the only woman you want?" I yelled. Then stood there in silence. I wasn't waiting for an answer I was on him to get out of my damn house.
"Get out of my house Ty!" I yelled and then walked in to my room to get ready for my interview.